Seventeen // skirt

|Dakota|

I trudged up the stairs after I got home from my date with Calum. A small part of me had thought Michael was right about him considering he tried convincing me to go back to his house for the night. As I retched for my door knob I noticed a note stuck to it from my mom.

Hey honey,
Me and your dad went out for the week for our anniversary. We'll see you in a few days. Aunt Shelia's number is on the fridge if you need anything.
Xo- Mom

I sighed and pushed my door open, tossing my purse on my floor. As I went to turn on the light, someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth, blocking the scream from escaping my lips. I was pushed, face first, onto the bed and I started to panic when the person took my hands and bound them to my bed post.

"Shh shh baby, it's only me." Michael chuckled into my ear from behind. I let out a sigh of relief and he let go of my mouth.
"What the hell jackass, I almost had a heart attack." I went to slap him but my wrist pulled against the restraint. I gasped and Michael laughed.
"I'm not stupid kitten. I know you too well. Now lets get you out of these clothes." He pulled at my skirt but stopped, pulling it back up.

"I actually think I'm gonna leave the skirt on." I could feel myself getting wet as he ran his hand over my breast and pulled off my shirt.
"I thought you said you were keeping my clothes on?" I breathed as he walked behind me again.
"I said I was leaving the skirt on." He hummed and was quiet. "And maybe them heels." His hand ran over my ass before he roughly smacked it.

I expected to scream in pain but instead a moan of pleasure came out, which surprised me immensely.
"Hmm, does princess like it rough?" Michael mumbled into my ear. I nodded slowly and he kissed down my jawline and neck, causing me to moan. He ran his fingers down my back and over my ass before crouching down behind me. His fingertips trailed up my inner thigh and he pulled down my underwear.
"Step out of them." He demanded. I did as told and he spread my legs apart, running his finger in between my folds, causing me to shiver at the touch.

My breathing was raged as he licked a bold stripes up and down my slit and inserted a finger inside of me. I pushed against it, moaning and gripping at the neck tie that had me restrained to the bed.
"Faster Michael, p-please." I moaned out.
"What's my name baby?" He asked seductively as he stuck another finger in, moving it painfully slow.
"Daddy. " I groaned out. He pushed faster and I rocked my hips to match his pace. "F-fuck." I panted, throwing my head back.
"Cum baby girl." I groaned and let my orgasm take over me. I closed my eyes tightly and pulled against the tie.

He let me ride out my orgasm and stood up, untying me from the bed. As he pulled the tie away I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him on the bed, crawling over top of him. He smirked at my actions and I kissed him roughly as I pulled his shirt over his head. I bit my lip as I began to lick down his chest and stomach, trailing down to his v-line. He groaned and I smiled at him as I unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants down.

He kicked them off and I smirked as I began toying with the waistband of his boxers.
"Come on Dakota." He groaned as I pulled them down with my teeth. I climbed off the bed and grabbed a condom from my desk before returning back to a vulnerable Michael who was sprawled across my bed. I slowly rolled it down his shaft and positioned myself over him; slowly sliding down, I watched Michael throw his head back and moan in pleasure. It took me a minute to get adjusted before everything turned to pure enjoyment.

I rode him at a slow pace, making him want more every minute that passed. His fingers dug into my sides and he pushed my hips, trying to make me go faster.
"Stop teasing kitten." He groaned through clenched teeth as his hand made its way between my thighs, rubbing my clit.
"Shit, daddy." I moaned, going at a faster pace. His hips bucked up to meet mine and the room was filled with moans and the sound of our skin slapping together.

I placed my hands on Michael's shoulders, steadying myself as I went even faster.
"Holy fuck Dakota." Michael threw his head back against the pillows and we moaned each others names as we came. We rode out our orgasms slowly, gaining every ounce of pleasure that was still left. I rolled off of him and laid in bed, panting, as he got up to throw the condom away.

He climbed back in bed with me and pulled my body close to him.
"I told you I'd be having you begging for it tonight." He commented, kissing my forehead. I punched his chest playfully and looked up at him.
"Shut up and just lay with me for a little bit until we go for round two." His face lit up as the words left my mouth and he raised his eyebrow.
"Really? Round two?" I nodded and sighed.
"Let me catch my breath first and can you stay with me tonight?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded and we laid there in silence only the sound of our breathing audible.