Rescue

~The outfit inspo you will still have a fur cape along with the wolf head to cover your face to hide your identity from Sky People~

(It was day time at the Sky people's camp Y/n watch as some running around like children some having one on one alone time she see's Wells begin stop by a boy)

Atom: Hey, uh where'd you get the clothes?

Wells: Buried the two kids who died during landing

Atom: Smart you know I'll take it from here *try's to take the clothes from Wells* there's always a market for-

Wells: We share based on need just like back home

(Soon Bellamy comes out of the ship sweaty with messy hair and shirtless with a girl also not wearing a top Y/n despise men like that)

Bellamy: You don't get it do you Chancellor *he kissed the girl she then walks away* this is home now your father's rules no longer apply *takes the clothes from Wells the boy stops Wells* oh no no Atom, Atom hold up you want it back take it *him and Wells just stare at each other till Wells turns around those the clothes Atom and others rush to grab the clothes and boots*

Wells: Is this what you want? Chaos?

Bellamy: What's wrong with a little chaos? *puts on a shirt soon they hear a girl's distant stream they all gather seeing Murphy holding a girl near a fire*

Murphy: Bellamy check it out we want the Art to think that the ground is killing us right? Figured it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first

Wells: Let her go! *push Murphy away to let the girl go he looks at Bellamy* you can stop this

Bellamy: Stop this? I'm just getting started *Murphy punched Wells in the face Y/n really wanted to jump in and punch Murphy*

(Soon Murphy kept punching Wells the two begin to fight soon Murphy was down with Wells standing looking at Bellamy)

Wells: Don't you see you can't control this?

Murphy: *pulls out his knife gets up looking at Wells* You're dead

Bellamy: Wait *stop Murphy he looks at Wells holds up a knife* fair fight

(Bellamy drops the knife at Wells feet moving away soon Wells picks it up Murphy swings his knife Wells Dodge then swings at Murphy cutting him)

Murphy: This is for my father! *Wells disarms him and holds him like a hostage*

Wells: Drop it!

Y/n: *a pleasing smirk appeared on her face* The boy can fight

Clarke: Wells! *gose over to Wells* let him go! *Wells push Murphy away once Murphy was free from Wells he rush at him only to be stopped by Bellamy*

Bellamy: Whoa! Hey! Enough Murphy *see's Monty helping Octavia walk* Octavia! *rush over to her side* are you all right? *helps her*

Octavia: Yeah

Bellamy: *see's the group empty handed* Where's the food?

Finn: We didn't make it to Mount Weather

Bellamy: What the hell happened out there?

Clarke: We were attacked

Wells: Attacked? By what?

Finn: Not what. Who.

(Y/n see's one of the person from the group was missing and Lincoln was no where to be seen)

Finn: It turns out when the last man from the ground died on the Ark he wasn't the last Grounder

Clarke: It's true everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong there are people here, survivor's the good news is that means we can survive radiation won't kill us