Murphy's Law

(When the sun was at it's highest the sky people have built a wall around their ship Y/n watch the camper's labor helping finishing up the wall she didn't see the boy fall to his knee looked over worked)

Murphy: Hey! *walk's over to the boy* you think the grounders are just going to sit around and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for ya, huh?

Connor: I just need some water okay? Then I'll be fine

Bellamy: Murphy, get this guy some water *Murphy walks away* hey *Charlotte looks at him* you got this?

(Charlotte stops what she's doing and goes to grab the end of the wood only to be stopped by Bellamy)

Bellamy: Hey *smiles* I'm just kidding *Charlotte smile making Y/n smile at the two he takes the end of the wood and walks away*

(Once Bellamy was far Murphy steps behind Connor and zipping down his pants and begins to urinate on Connor)

Connor: Uhh! What the hell is wrong with you Murphy? *shoved Murphy back as two guys hold him back* I'll kill you!

Murphy: You wanted it a water break *Connor grew more irritated* get back to work!

(Y/n frowned at the point shaking your head in disappointment a few minutes had gone by of Murphy treating his campers poorly till Clarke appeared shoving him back)

Clarke: You son of a bitch!

Murphy: *chuckles* What's your problem?

Clarke: Recognizes this? *holds up a knife*

Murphy: *smile fade* It's my knife where'd you find it? *tries to take back his knife*

Clarke: Where you dropped it after you killed Wells

Murphy: Where I what? The Grounders killed Wells, not me

Clarke: I know what you did and you're going to pay for it

Murphy: Really? Bellamy you really believe this crap?

Clarke: You threaten to kill him we all heard you, you hated Wells

Murphy: Plenty of people headed Wells his father was the Chancellor that locked us up

Clarke: Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him

Murphy: Yeah I didn't kill him then either

Octavia: You tried to kill Jasper too

Jasper: What?

Murphy: Come on this is ridiculous I don't have to answer to you I don't have to answer to anyone

Bellamy: Come again?

Murphy: Bellamy look I'm telling you man I didn't do this

Bellamy: They found his fingers on the ground with your knife

Clarke: Is this the kind of society that we want? You say there should be no rules does that mean that we can kill each other without- without punishment?

Murphy: I already told you I didn't kill anyone

Connor: I say we float him *a few agreed with him Clarke looks at him*

Clarke: That's not what I'm saying

Connor: Why not he deserves to float it's Justice

Clarke: Revenge isn't Justice

Connor: It's Justice! float him! *he begins to chant others follow*

(As Murphy was about to attack Connor he was tripped to the ground and some began to attack him Miller and Clarke try to stop it)