Murtasim| 2

The next chapter will be up sooner if there are 100 inline comments. I am bored.

____

"Ikdam mardana shakal hai tumhari", that was the first sentence she heard when she entered the bus, her eyes which were wide open and excited narrowed as she sized up her opponent. A tall girl with green eyes, she was chewing bubblegum while shaping her nails. Mahjabeen could smell the expensive perfume scent from far away and no signs of apology for what she just said.

"Manly? Huh... lack of male exposure can do that to a person, it's alright", Mahjabeen had heard that dialogue in a movie, now they were finally helping her hold a conversation. As she sat down on the seat she felt her hair being pulled from behind, her scalped tingled, the person truly wanted to detach her hair from her skull.

"Rania Hai mera naam, izzat se"

Mahjabeen bit her tongue, remembering what Adam had told her, "Mahjabeen this is your last chance at education... after this no schools will accept you".

So she kept quiet as she looked at the snarky young girl who was now touching up her makeup with a smile, "Salaam".

She knitted her eyebrows, and turned around to look at her friend who guffawed as if Mahjabeen had uttered a joke.

"Iss mai hasne ki kya baat hai?" She asked in confusion but they shook their head, "Can't tell you.. it's an inner joke"

Mahjabeen shrugged and sat down on her seat as the hyenas finally shut up.

"Ayee... that's our friend's seat, go sit at the back"

This was her seat, "Aapki dost nazar nahi aari... is she invisible? It's okay I had an invisible friend too back when I was seven".

Ranya couldn't believe that a newbie was mocking her, the sympathetic look in her eyes enraged her.

She opened her water bottle and dumped it on Mahjabeen's head, it had juice, all the sticky soda dripped down her new uniform. It was an expensive one. Baby pink, so her mother had sewed it, and it was stained.

Tears dropped from her eyes. This was it, the nerve of this young girl, she pulled at her hair.

"Qaide se toh mujhe appi bulana chahiye, izzat chodo tumne mera uniform ganda krdiya?"

The dozzed of teachers woke up to witness a chaos, Mahjabeen was chocking Ranya as the girl fought to breath.

"Leave her!"

____

"Aren't you the new girl? You got the nerve to bully Rania?"

Mahjabeen couldn't understand a word because of that girl's british accent. She understood that they were asking her something so she nodded her head.

"Haa haan ...Yes", the absolute confidence on her face left their jaw hanging, they were the popular girls, nobody talked back to them, much less bully them but this newbie... not only did she openly threated their boss, she had the audacity to flaunt it.

"Watch your back"

They bumped on her shoulder as another girl joined Mahjabeen and applauded.

"Wow... I am literally a fan," the girl exclaimed. Mahjabeen's brow furrowed in confusion, her lips parting to speak, but before she could utter a word, her attention was drawn back to their words.

"Who chodo dekho mere peet pe kuch laga hai kya?" Mahjabeen asked, her voice tinged with worry. It was met with a momentary pause as comprehension dawned on the girl's face.