[⭐]

Bdubs wished he'd just run into a familiar face, either that or something interesting... The builds felt so empty today, like everyone had gone and he was the only one left, or that maybe he was just being ignored. Unlikely of course; However, the feeling of loneliness was strange, and that was overwhelming...

He would admit it was peaceful, the kind you only get so much of when you're feeling a little nostalgic, or even melancholy; The concept of something slow, slightly sad, and yet calming. He'd almost forgotten what he was doing, too focused on looking at the different colors of things he was walking past over looking for resources, or meeting with any of the others.

Even if the day ended boring and downhearted, he thinks he might still be content. Actually, the notion made Bdubs somewhat tired-, and now he thinks his issues might just be because he was sleepy. The body wants weird things when it's bored, and sleep is one of those things that isn't impossible to have as a body reflex to boredom.

But instead of going home, Bdubs shook it off and went to touch the terracotta with fascination, thinking about maybe something he could use the material for. In conclusion he found the red could possibly go well with maybe something large and flashy~

Taking out a pickaxe, he mined away until his bag was pretty full, only a little bit of room left over for other things if needed. But if anything, the action was more to waste his time than to actually have terracotta, even if he thought he might use it in the future.

He hears something hit the ground lightly nearby him, or above him? On the mountain next to him. "Weird yeah?" He thought, catching a glimpse of yet another red object. "Maybe I need to stop mining the terracotta-, I'm seeing other reds or something". Bdubs rubbed his eyes as though he was actually tired and yawned, picking up his bag of terracotta off of the ground. He climbed up to the small cliff over him from the mountainside, "just to check". Luckily, he heard a few voices...

"No scar, this one will be fine; I think?" Grian says pointing to the red terracotta surface instead of the flat of orange beside them that Scar was investigating.

Scar nods his head in agreement, liking the idea more for whatever they were working on; It was unclear-. "Ok! We should probably go find the other stuff too then yeah?" Scar suggested. Grian smiled back at him and agreed, watching Scar bolt off with the elytra.

Grian was about to take off too before Bdubs caught up to him, "Grian!" he exclaimed. He watched Grian's head light up a bit as he turned around. Bdubs was slightly out of breath, but he managed to get over to where Grian stood.

Grian grins, "Ah! Bdubs-".

"Sorry, I haven't seen anyone all day; Thought I'd say hi-" Bdubs explains, fixing his slightly disheveled moss cloak. Bdubs almost thought the statement was stupid ? Grian looked really busy, he shouldn't have interrupted ?

Grian chuckled; "Yeah, no problem man!" he says with a smile. His face drops to some kind of serious look (focused) and he snaps his fingers, quickly reaching over in his bag and rummaging around it. "Shoot! I have something for you actually-"... Out of his bag he pulls out a small blue pouch. The design was littered with little shiny yellow moons and stars on it, and it had a gold colored string to tie it all together. "This is for you! I made one for everyone; But this one is for you-" he smiled.

Bdubs gently took the pouch that was handed to him, surprised and confused. Grian made something, for him ? " Me ?" He asked, skeptical. He didn't understand why he was so skeptical; This was Grian , his friend . This is what friends did... Besides, Grian said he made one for everyone -.

"Yeah!" Grian nodded, giving Bdubs a look of encouragement to open it.

Bdubs opened the pouch to find a beaded bracelet. The beads were mint, green, light green, and white; there were beads with letters that spelt out his name ("BDoubleO"), and some with different shapes. He decided he'd put it on, and he actually quite liked it, more the thought than the object itself-, but he still liked it ; No, LOVED IT! It fit snugly around his wrist, big enough to fit over his leather bracers, and it stood out in a nice fascinating way. He almost spaced out looking at it before slapping himself back to reality. "IT'S GREAT!" he exclaimed, smiling with that iconic grin.

"Well it's yours now friend!" The other laughed. "I have to go though... Scar's probably looking for me, we're working on a new project."

"Oh; Have fun then yeah?" Bdubs states, but not before he can instinctively shove his bag full of red terracotta into Grian's arms, an action none of them really expected.

Grian squawked in surprise, "B-Bdubs!"

"Sounded like you needed red terracotta for your build. Take it, I don't need it!" Bdubs replies, starting to run off before Grian could reject the offer.

"THANKS!" Grian shouts; Bdubs smiles as he climbs down the mountain side, the only items he had were the pic in his hand and the pouch in his other-.

Maybe he lied about needing the terracotta, maybe he didn't-. But with the way Grian was being kind to him... who wouldn't want to do favors for your friends?

...

He wore the bracelet everywhere he went, the trinket serving more than just an accessory at this point; It was a memory, a chunk of happiness trapped in a jar. It was priceless, because you can't sell a memory, not physically: no one else could obtain it if it was your memory.

Why it was so special, Bdubs didn't really know, just that it was . That's how some of these things go right? They just are special. Maybe it's because he was a little down that day, or maybe he's just a little bit of a crybaby or something-.

Didn't matter, just a reminder that these people (the Hermits), were his friends ...