𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"She loves me!"

 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ || sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ

With Shawn learning the way of love and the weather becoming warmer, this only means one thing, schools ending soon too.

Well really soon, like only a week left soon. But currently i was sitting on my bed as Eric paces back and forth in my room "I don't get it! How are they making us be away from each other for so long! This is insane!" He said while throwing his arms around.

I grab a dress and put it up to my body and turn to him "Is it cute?" I ask as he stops his pacing and looks at me for a second before replying "Yes! I should be the one who sees it on you not the random people you'll see on your road trip!" He shouts as i sigh.

"Er we tried convincing them to let you come and we tried to see if i could say home and they said no to both options" I explain as he looks at me with sad eyes "I know peach but i just can't bare to stay away from you for the whole summer" He says while sitting down next to me.

Shawn comes into my room and shouts "I'm going to be in high school next year and gonna get all the chicks!" Eric groans and says "Why can't you knock?" Shawn just stares at Eric "What ever at least i'm not staying here all summer like a loser"

"Well i'm getting a car and your not... Ha!" Eric says as Shawn just leaves the room while slamming the door "So where were we at?" Eric asks while falling onto the bed before grabbing my face and kissing it.

 "Shawnie you need to a hair cut let me do it" I say  while running my fingers through his hair "Well you do know how to cut hair so fine" Shawn agrees as i squeal "Really?! Oh my gosh i could practice on you!" I say before running and grab my hai...

"Shawnie you need to a hair cut let me do it" I say while running my fingers through his hair "Well you do know how to cut hair so fine" Shawn agrees as i squeal "Really?! Oh my gosh i could practice on you!" I say before running and grab my hair stuff.

I wanted to be a hairdresser for the longest time and the slim chance i get to cut Shawn or Eric's hair i take it right away.

I grab scissors and shampoo and run out to the kitchen/living room and grab a chair "Come here and sit" I say putting the chair in-front of the sink.

"I need to teach you how to wash your hair correctly Shawnie" He opens his eyes and asks "Will it help me get girls?" I sigh before saying "Mhm sure"

I quickly stop washing Shawn's hair and run to the phone and call "Eric! Come over! You're gonna look so hot babe when i'm done with you!" I shout into the phone "Ohoho when you're done with me? I like what i'm hearing i'll be there in ten"

Shawn sighs before saying "I think he got the wrong idea Micks" I laugh before making him sit up and scoot the chair over to the garbage can "I'm going to start cutting so don't cross your legs and don't move your head"

The door busts open to reveal Eric and he shouts "Have me baby!" While opening up his arms "Sit down!" I jump while grabbing another chair "Ohh hair" He sighs while sitting on the chair.

I run out the trailer and run my way over to the Matthews household and knock on the door.

The door opens to reveal Eric "I'm leaving Eric" I say before pulling him into a tight hug "Wait that's today? But- but-" I cut him off before pulling him into a deep kiss.

"But i just got my car i thought i would take you on a date, like a drive in or-or something" He stutters as i give him a peck on the cheek "I've gotta go i love you"

I said the big 'L' word for the first time ever "You love me?" He asks with big wide eyes "Huh? Oh yea i do" I say while blushing "Well i love you too peaches" He says while picking me up and spinning me around.

He runs out into the street and screams "She loves me!" Mr and Mrs Matthews come out of the house and ask "What's he doing?" "I'm not sure but i've got to go" I say while staring at Eric who's running up to random people telling them that i said 'I love you'

"Eric! Drive your girlfriend home!" They shout at him while he keeps running around the streets "What did you do?" They ask "Im not sure" I say before rushing after Eric.

very short chapter because new part coming next post!!!!!!