Chapter 13

Nawaab's Haveli :

It was one week since Maheen was born. She was a healthy baby. She grew beautiful.
She had beautiful cute eyes with with blue cute lenses. A perfect tiny nose. A cute plum lips. She was exactly Shahzaadh. In all ways.

A ring......

"Jaani , we have to take Maheen to hospital today we have a routine check up about her health. And also a dose". Noori said.
"Yea...  I know my jaan... Iam trying to finish this work as soon as possible. Don't worry. I will be soon there". He said and hung the call. While Noori was waiting for him. Everyone was one busy in the haveli. Maa sabh was down. Daadi Sabh was out. Nani Sabh was resting. Baba sabh was busy with some new launches. Shahbaaz was out for London. Raani working in the kitchen. Shery was in the gym. And her husband was in the office waiting for some clients.

She carried her baby down and sat in the couch waiting. She was continuously staring at the clock. A message popped from Shahzaadh.

"Hey.... Babe... On the way be ready. My clients are late. So I cancelled the meeting".

She texted back, "Jaani u don't have to come leaving your work. You continued your work after a long time. I want u to concentrate on it. I will go with Shery. He will come soon. Don't worry".

He replied, OKk....  Sheryar came home and Noori said him to accompany her to the hospital. He agreed.

OK...  Bhabhi I will be back within 5 minutes. He got ready and drove them to the hospital. He was excited about her bhathiji. Maheen was exactly looking like his BADE BHAIJI. He kissed her cheek and started playing while Noori went inside for her check up. The baby made happy noises seeing her Chachu playing with her. They were a cute duo.

CHACHU KI MAHEEN...

Noori came outside and took Maheen inside as she had her injection today. While Shery started reading the magazine which was in the table.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Noori finished her checkup and all the works in the hospital. Shery carried Maheen and was about to leave. He stopped for a second and asked Noori to leave with the driver. As he forgot to donate to the hospital for poor patients. As Naani sabh told him before so many days. He went to the management of the hospital and signed a cheque of 10crs to the hospital.

He returned to the reception when he heard a voice from behind. He followed the voice and saw a girl sitting next to the operation theatre sobbing. He sat next to her. And smiled and gently asked. "Are you OK? Is everything OK?". She didn't reply. He tried again talking to her. She simply pointed her finger towards the operation theatre. And said,

"My baba is inside. He is going to have a  surgery".  "Okk , What's wrong with your baba???" . I asked. "He is suffering from Brain tumor and he is not responding". I smiled and asked. "Do you love your baba??". "S, He is my everything". She replied.

The doctor came out and asked me if Iam with her. I simply nodded as doctor wanted to tell something very important. I accompanied. The doctor told that her baba is in a critical condition. He would die anytime. I was shocked. I gulped. I didn't know what to do know. Moreover, the doctor wants me to say this to her. I didn't have the courage. I thought to myself,

WHY DID I STOP IN THE HOSPITAL???

I don't want to say this. But I have to... She loved her baba very much and she stopped crying as I consoled her. He didn't want Her to cry. He gathered some courage and went to the place she was sitting. But she wasn't there. He heard her giggling inside the the room. Where are baba was there. He saw her hugging her father and telling him about what she wants to do after he becomes alright. I felt sad for her.

She heard him and said him to come in. He sat beside her father and looked them. Trying to say while her father said to her to leave out. She left the room. When her father tried to get up. And he said to rest.

"Nawaab sabh, Hume pata hai, aap Kia soch rahe hai. Humhari zindagi nhi bachi.
humhare beti abhi Choti hai. Usne Abhi school complete Kia hai. Uska koi Nahi hai mere siwa". "Kia hum aapse Kuch puche???". Her father asked. He nodded.

"KIA AAP HUMHARI BETI SE NIKKAH KARENGE???". he asked.

Shery's eyes widened. He didn't expect this. He started thinking about this. When the her baba called her inside. And said.

"Beta, introduce yourself to him". Shery was lost in his thoughts. When she spoke.

"My name is Roohy Fathima . I'm a student. I am going to pursue Architecture. Inshallah". She said.

He looked at her baba. While her baba said to her. "Beta can I ask u something??." she replied "S" happily. "You know what your baba is gonna leave you soon. Iam not well Beta. I am in my last stage. Can I ask u something". She was surprised, she didn't what to do??? Tears fell from her eyes. She wasn't ready for this. But her fate wanted this. Her baba continued,

"WILL U MARRY THIS MAN SITTING BESIDE ME???". she cried looking at him. While he was still confused what to do.

Without wasting a second. She accepted to marry him. She wanted her baba to rest in peace by accepting his last wish. He looked her surprisingly. He got so many thoughts. Like ,

How can she get married ???

She is too small to handle this ???

She is still a immature girl ???

Will she be comfortable with me ???

Is she really wanting this ???

He thought to himself. And left the room.  When she was still there hugging and crying for her father.

He continuously asked himself ,

SHOULD I MARRY HER ???  SHE IS SOO YOUNG . SHE IS JUST 19. WE HAVE A LONG AGE GAP. 7 YEARS!!! . WILL SHE ADJUST WITH ME??? IAM I REALLY READY FOR MARRIAGE???

He thought...

Hope you guys are fine,
Here is an update.

What do you think WILL SHERYAR GET READY TO MARRY ROOHY???

Drop your comments and support me by Voting .

Till then. 

Fee Amanillah,
Bint Saadiq.