Plot Twist

Hey everyone! I've got some exciting news to share, and I hope it brings an extra splash of joy to your day:

My second book "Shadows of the Past" is getting published! (THIS BOOK, I renamed Fatal War!)

A heartfelt thank you goes to each and every one of you for making this possible!

Join me on this rollercoaster of emotions as Shadows of the Past takes its place in the literary spotlight. Writing is a passion of mine, and I'm absolutely thrilled to have such an incredible community to share it with.

Mark your calendars: Shadows of the Past is set to hit the shelves on February 29, 2024.

Now, a quick heads up for my fellow Wattpad enthusiasts. Due to some copyright-related housekeeping, I'll need to remove some of Fatal War's chapters from the platform before the book's release.
BUT
If you are able to support me by running to Amazon and purchasing the book (whichever: ebook or paperback format), you will be able to read the full book, professionally edited to the best of our ability, AND have access to a never-before-seen EPILOGUE!!! (Psssst, this epilogue ties into Hidden Fox!!)

BUT If you are able to support me by running to Amazon and purchasing the book (whichever: ebook or paperback format), you will be able to read the full book, professionally edited to the best of our ability, AND have access to a never-before-seen...

ANOTHER THING! An extra BONUS CHAPTER also never-before-seen is available NOW on Amazon separately for super cheap! It should be available for FREE starting Feb. 29th, 2024 until March 4th, 2024! Check it out by searching on Amazon: Teyah Leigh Shadows of the Past.
Here is what the bonus chapter looks like WRITTEN IN RIVER'S POV MIGHT I ADD

Thank you to everyone who has supported me here on Wattpad, and I know it sucks when an author takes down a book but I hope you continue to support me on Amazon and elsewhere as I make my dreams come true! My books could be on your SHELVES, availa...

Thank you to everyone who has supported me here on Wattpad, and I know it sucks when an author takes down a book but I hope you continue to support me on Amazon and elsewhere as I make my dreams come true! My books could be on your SHELVES, available to everyone, not just Wattpad members! I appreciate you all!