тωєηту

safe to say, i got the biggest bedroom with my quickness. despite being the smallest, i was able to out run all those tall ass boys to the second biggest room in ushijima's home. the loudness woke akari up and i heard cries from down the hall.

"look what you did!" i chastised the group of volleyball players and went to go grab my child from the random room i put her in earlier. "mama's here. i'm sorry you got woken up from your sleep, baby." i picked her up and hugged her, so brushing the red curls from her face. "is she okay?" tendo popped in and i nodded. "just a little spooked being in an unfamiliar place and the loud noise." i answered as i wiped her tears.

"she can sleep with us." tendo came up behind me and ruffled akari's curls. she pouted and reached out for him so i gave her to her father. "im gonna take a shower." i rubbed my eyes and tendo nodded. "go do what you gotta do, mama." he winked and i rolled my eyes playfully, heat rushing up to my cheeks. the three of us went to the biggest room i earned by my running skills.

"i'll be back." i muttered, heading to the bathroom and stripping my clothes off. i took my warm and lovely shower as ushijima's bathroom was amazing. i wanted to live in this house myself at this point. water droplets were running down my face and i closed my eyes to reject the water from getting in. i reached around for the towel i brought in, only to find nothing there.

i swore i brought a towel in.

"tendo!" i yelled. i heard nothing. i pushed the shower curtain away and got out fully before feeling hands wrapped around my waist. "STOP-" i was about to scream my head off but a hand cut me off. "shhh...it's me." i smelt the leather and cocoa that alerted me that it was indeed tendo. "dude, what the fuck." i pushed against his chest lightly. "where is akari?" i asked. "fell back asleep." he answered and i nodded. "why'd you scare me like that? i thought i was gonna get assaulted." i rubbed my palms against my eyes to rid them of water, getting a blurry image of tendo in my sight.

he smirked, tilting his head at me. "you left your towel in the bedroom." he lifted up the white towel i thought i brought in with me. i squinted at him, "lies. i swear i brought it in with me." i grabbed at it but tendo held it further away. i furrowed my eyebrows while he raised one of his. "nuh uh."

"what do you mean, nuh uh. nigga, give me back my towel." i was butt ass naked in front of this man for the first time in years and he was withholding my towel. "i think i deserve a thank you, huh?" i pursed my lips in annoyance and crossed my arms with his one hand on my waist. "really? why?" i put on my biggest 'fuck me' eyes and tilted my head. i saw his resolve falter, his eyes glancing between my face and my tits that were now being lifted by my arms. "because..." tendo licked his lips, my arms uncrossing and now wrapping around his neck. my tits now pressing against his chest and my face now dangerously close to his. "because what?" i whispered as my lips were centimeters away from his.

tendo's hand now reaching down to grab one of my ass cheeks to grip onto. i gasped a bit, my mouth parting from the touch but i didn't let myself fall into his trap.

as soon as he leaned in, i ripped the towel from his hands and unwrapped my arms from around his neck. "you're so easy." i fake pouted before wrapping myself in the towel. i saw the red cloud his face from being played by me. "you're so wrong for that." tendo rubbed his jaw in irritation. "so is withholding my towel from me when i'm soaking wet and butt naked." i retaliated, walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. 

"don't be mad at me, baby." he whined, coming behind to hug me. "i'm not mad...you're just annoying." i rolled my eyes. "and you're hot. so so hot." he whispered in my ear, nipping on it just a bit. "you're acting like akari isn't here." i pushed him off and dropped my towel so i could grab a random shirt to put on. tendo slid into bed next to akari and brush her curls from her face gently. "we'll just have to continue when we're completely alone." he replied, looking up at me.