𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝒃𝒆𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕

Very long chapter, smut
_____________________________

Elijah

"Get the fuck off him." Tobias stormed over and grabbed the back of Tyler's shirt and yank him off.

"I was just apologizing and-"

"Like hell you were! Not with your body all against his!" I shouted, clenching my fist as I stared into his sea green eyes.

"He was... apologizing." Ellis sighed as he slightly dusted himself off.

My eyes locked with Ellis for a solid 20 seconds, analyzing his face for anything. And nothing. He was telling the truth.

"Let him go Tobias." I looked at Tobias, who was standing next to me. He mumbled something immature before letting Tyler go.

"Thanks." Tyler gave a sickeningly smile, "Let's go Ellis. Let's go find our dorm." Tyler emphasized our very obnoxiously. Like he was trying to steal Ellis from us. Which pisses me. Ellis won't do it, but Tyler clearly has no problem with forcing himself onto Ellis. He's done it before.

I watch Tyler's "sweet" smile turn into a smirk the farther he gets. I bite down on my lip in anger.

Damn bastard.

He's definitely up to something.

"I swear I'm going to-"

"Kill Tyler? Me too."

"Why was Tyler all against Ellis like that, it literally pisses off so bad." He said basically fuming, and trying his best not to let his anger get the best of him.

Tyler is definitely onto our relationship. And he's gonna try something, but just what is it?

I groan before taking out the key from my pocket and looking at the number.
153.

"Let's just go" I sigh before walking along to find our dorm.

-

I unlocked the door, which took me longer than it should have. I pushed open the door and the smell of cherry blossom perfume engulfed me.

I walk over and plop onto the white bed closest to the door.

"This bed is so comfy." I breathe deepy as I close my eyes, talking in the coldness of the bed.

I hear the door shut and lock right after. Soon I felt a weight fall to the left of me.

"And cold." He hm'd softly.

After a while I felt a pair of eyes staring at me.

I opened the lids of my eyes and looked at him, and he looked at me like I was a piece of gold. Something valuable.

"What?" I ask.

"You're so pretty." He gave me a peck on the forehead.

... I'm pretty?

"Thanks." I nervously giggled as I stood up from the bed and leaned back against the wall that was in front of the bed.

"Why are you over there?" He asks with a chuckle.

"I don't know, I just don't like you." I teased, sticking my tongue out at him which caused him to sit up on the bed.