Chapter 11

You want to know something interesting about Alleys? They always have nefarious acts happening in them.

But right now at nighttime, it wasn't anything happenimg you'd expect. Right now a man was walking into one, smoke rising from the cigarette in his mouth.

He took it out to let out a breath. His boss had been extremely bitchy as of lately, and it was all because of him

He personally, knows that's not the man she was looking for, but she didn't want to accept it. From the way she was screaming and knocking anything in her way on the floor, she was in complete denial.

He looks down and plays around by turning his fingers into knives individually. It was another bust from a man that had known and seen Akatani. He personally was not in the mood for it, but orders are orders. He had to track him down.

But that would be bad for him. Because the boss lady, does not play around. If she was pissed with you, you'd find yourself under dirt. If he doesn't bring in this Akatani guy in due time, he'd be dead. If he did capture and bring him back, only for her to see it wasn't the man she's looking for, he'd still be dead.

There was no way out of this cause either way would end up with himself six feet under, so there's no point. It'd just be best if he get it done as soon as possible.

He retreated further into the alleyway, disappearing into the darkness, not aware of the one stalking him. A small figure who had white as the top of their hair.

Izuku Midoriya really hit jackpot when he found his target hanging around at a bench in the park a couple of hours ago, and he hadn't moved from that spot.

So now with Danzan in sight, all he had to do was see the location of his base. And how did he do that? Through the use of memory reading.

He sees most of the infastructure of Mikuom, and all the criminals that are affiliated with the villain group. The layout doesn't seem that complex and there was about 121 people there. He makes note of one guy that has a poison needle quirk, one with paralysis through shockwave, one with organ failure, and one with mind control. Pretty much a peace of cake.

He also takes note of who he sees as the boss, Danzi Dakura. Her quirk, Track Down, let's her locate people on a 200 mole radius. He looked through it more and understood why Mikuome was so obsessed with him, as it makes him feel a pit in his gut.

This would be the most saddest case of, "You've got the wrong guy."

While he does feel bad that the woman mistook Akatani for this Daiki, who was probably her husband judging by the ring she wore, it did not erase her status as a criminal, so he still had to get rid of Mikuome. 

So what's your plan for this Izuku? Juu inquired.

'Well, taking everyone down in that facility would be a peace of cake, it's the matter of restraining them that I have to think on.'

It was true. There were 121 people there. As Akatani, he usually struck places with small numbered groups so that he had no issue teleporting them all to a police station. It's not that he would have an issue teleporting all the people in Mikuome, it's just that it was too much people. Too much for all the officers to apprehend without them waking up and potentially fleeing or causing a ruckus.

So this brings him to the idea process of what he could do with them after they've all been knocked out. The obvious would be to create a capture device, but in what fashion?

'The capturing device should be able to nullify their quirks as well. Including immobilising them at the same time.' He mused.

And another thought. His Artificial brother added in. I also believe it should be used to work with multiple people at once. To be specific, one unit of the capturing device should be used to restrain multiple people.