Unexpected Event PT .A

18+......

This ch contains some things that may be too much for a  emotional or soft hearted person...The idea was mine but my brother wrote it...Since I can't write things like these...

Let'sssssssssssss start...

Time flies way too fast...Y/N was 2 months more to go.. well  as for shu ,he was having a hard time dealing with his brother in law...

Shu even got long lectures from his brother in law.. sometimes even Y/N was bound to listen to all those lectures..

"Shu shu...I've something I need to buy! Will u go with me? Please 🥺" Y/N clung to Shu as he was busy with his work...'' no y/n! Not now ..I'm busy!"

"But Shu-" she was about to say something but got interrupted by an angry Shu "What the hell Y/N! I said I can't go now if u want to go then just go alone!"

Y/N flinched and quickly left Shu's arm..She was scared and said "O-ok...I-I'll n-not disturb u!"...She ran in a possible speed out of the shu's cabin and more importantly far from Shu's or anyone's sight..She didn't know where she was going but she knew the one thing and that's she was running to who knows where?

Suddenly she got tripped and fell down on her knees..She sat there hugging her knees and cried her heart out.."ah...-why n-no o-one l-likes me???" She asked to herself when suddenly "my my..what do we have here?" A man wearing a mask appeared from behind a tree as Y/N started to crawl backwards...

"W-who ar-are u?" Y/N tried to sound brave but failed...

"It's not important to know who I'm..The most important thing is u're Shu's girlfriend aren't u?" The man stepped forward as Y/N crawled backwards until her back hit a tree..

"U-ure t-the one wh-who ma-made Shu Re-red eye that time...u w-were the o-one who made him miserable ..do-don't come near me!"

"Oh my it seems u know me well..I guess I'm just too famous..." He stepped even closer to her as she screamed for help..But to her bad luck she was in a deep forest where no one could hear her screams..

"Scream all u want but no one's gonna hear u...I will get my revenge on that bastard no matter what..And u know Shu will not be the one who'll suffer pain..It's u who'll have to suffer!" He laughed like a psycho as she begged for him to let her go...

On the other hand,

The whole of Raging Bulls members were searching for Y/N...She has been gone for more than three hours..
"Shu we can't find her anywhere! " Fubuki exclaimed as he went to Shu ,who was know surely out of his mind...

" FIND HER NO MATTER WHAT! " Shu ordered as he continued to search for her...
"Why the hell she left for there? That too alone? What did u say to her Shu?" Kian said because he was worries sick about his sister

"I'M sorry Y/N...I shouldn't have shouted at u...but please come back..Idk why but I'm surely having a bad feeling now!" He thought to himself as he closed his eyes...

"Shu! Fubuki! Kian! Come here !" Lane said as he called the duo..

"What happened? Did u find something?" Fubuki asked as he went near Lane..He froze seeing what was in his hands..More than him, Shu was more shocked to see the mask that reminded of a face that even haunts him..

"This.." Kian said as he gulped in fear..fear of something might happened to his sister..

"SHI*! IDK HOW ? BUT WE NEED TO FIND HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! FAST!"  Shu said she run inside the forest followed by others...

They kept running until they finally saw Y/N lying unconscious on the ground on a nearby cliff...They were shocked , more furious seeing her state..Her body was covered with bruises and her clothes were crumbled..Hand marks visible on different parts of her body which completely meant..meant that she was harrassed and ra*ed...

Shu startes to walked towards Y/N when suddenly out of nowhere the man appears "well well...I guess the princes came to rescue the princess..But I guess it's too late now..." Shu was more shocked but mostly angry....He stopped in his tracks "Asthem!" He said...

"WHY HER? WHAT DID SHE DO TO U? SHE WAS INNOCENT!" Kian angrily exclaimed as he tried to run and beat the hell out of the man...But Fubuki and Lain stopped him

"If we take a wrong move we might make Y/N's situation worst!" Lain said as Fubuki continued "He's right..This man is a monster Kian..If u do something it'll get the things to the worse extent.."

"Poor brother and friends...can't able to save their princess..But Shu I must say ur girlfriend must be really satisfying u well in the bed right? How can y'all resist her beauty without laying a finger on her?" The man said..As Both Shu and Lain felt disgusted with what he wants to say...For Kian, he lost it but was helpless...
the words didn't seem to effect Shu...

"U MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON ASTHEM! GET READY TO PAY FOR WHAT U DID TODAY! I THOUGHT U HAD LEARNT A LESSON BUT I WAS WRONG!" He was about to grab asthem but,

The man knelt down and touched the features of the unconscious Y/N..."I guess it's time for me to leave sweetheart..but I'll meet u soon!" With that he jumped off the cliff and disappeared from there...
"DAMN IT!" He said and rushed to Y/N...

He knelt down and gently picks her up in his arms,that were shaking...Kian and others also rushed and knelt down beside her...

"I failed as a brother! I failed to keep my promise!" Lain admitted as he looked down and tears started to flow out from his eyes...Fubuki and Lain both of them also felt like they were useless....They can't even protect their friend more of a crush...( Yes, Shu and Lain both of them had a crush on u!)...

But the one that was with the worse state was Shu, who had been feeling even worse...He failed as a lover, a husband and a father....

Time skip ~

Everyone was waiting for the doctor outside the emergency room..Not a single person uttered a word until ..The doctor came out of the room " Well... I'm really sry to say this but....Her body was banged up pretty badly..She sure needs much time to recover...And as for the baby, it's fine no abnormalities found...but if it was a little more late I'm not sure if the baby would've survived..as for the mother now, she have to endure a very hard time in her life.. It's - It became a trauma for her! A trauma that will haunt her for a lifetime...... Y'all can go and see her"

The doctor looked down and bowed and left from there with a sad expression..Even she was feeling bad for the poor girl, an innocent person...

End PT, A

Please share ur thoughts on this ch❣️

Sometimes life doesn't work the way it should do..There are pretty much ups and downs in life..Some may even experienced the worse part of their life earlier than expected..But soon the good parts come too...

My dear and warm redars.... Happy propose day everyone...Love y'all ❣️

By by ,
Have a wonderful day or noon or evening or night...❣️