𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉?

baddie intro plays // baddie - ive

*jisoo walks over to jennie*
jisoo: so like are we good?
jennie: are we? you're my best friend, my sister & she literally threw a tomato but for her to just get your apology so quickly just pissed me off! like you need to stand on big business like yeah it's ok to accept her but she literally could've fucked your face up!
jisoo: i understand but i'll learn from this but y'all should apologize because i've been done squashed this beef!
jennie: ok, alright! & anyways if there was five members she would've been one so yeah...
*jennie walks up to miyeon*
jennie: let's end this!
miyeon: yeah... i really am sorry & i do apologize with how i handled the jisoo situation but we're good.
natalie: yay! now let's squash this megan & nicki beef
nicki: well... that's never happening *giggles*
sabrina: well honestly that was just fucking rude of you to talk about her dead momma but ok? weirdo.
nicki: who you calling a weirdo?! you're a random white girl who literally got famous off of olivia's shit like c'mon now chile...
sabrina: & you're literally fucking 40 playing baddies with these 20 year olds so what's really good bitch
nicki: i'll show you what's good
*nicki throws hands at sabrina*
*security actually shows up & separates them*
sabrina: LIKE I SAID... REACHING FUCKING FORTY & STILL TRYING TO FIGHT YOUNG BITCHES GO THE FUCK HOME I'M REALLY OVER IT!
nicki: whatever girl. i've been in this industry for so long i can fight whoever i WANT! & also you're just some disney channel star so whatever. i'm over this shit really.
natalie: so y'all... let's actually get into this swamp zoo

*the camera cuts to the zoo & the animals*

*the girls are sitting at a table where they show them eating food*
natalie: so y'all i just want to say... for the club tonight y'all need to be on y'all's best behavior because i heard that this club is so lit there's police everywhere so please mind yourselves & don't get into some fuck shit & fighting.

*camera pans to the girls getting into their sprinters & them going back to their mansions*

*pans to nicki in confessionals*

nicki: i'm just so tired... like i feel like an outcast with these girls & i have so little people having my back here so with that being said. my hubby & big papa need me so i'm leaving baddies: new orleans to join my family because they really do need me! bye y'all it was fun!

*pans to natalie's mansion*

natalie: hey megan boo we need to talk!
megan: ok sure.
natalie: i got news i just received... & nicki is no longer on the show & she just decided to leave!
megan: it's sad because i actually liked the bitch but she's a fucking flip flopper & truly she has no one's back but herself truly!

*pans to natalie's confession*

natalie: i'm honestly disappointed... she's the real baddie & especially for being in the game for so long i thought she had it in her to be the real true baddie but... hey if she had to leave to take care of kid i understand i'm a mother myself so i applaud her for that!

*pans to them*

natalie: well let's get ready to go to these clubs & y'all since the beef is over let's all ride together in the limousine! it will come here first & then we will pick up the girls & then do our events! we will be two events one in celebration of mardi gras & the other will be a gay club so get ready to see MEN HAHAHA.

*pans to the girls getting in the limousine*

natalie: so how y'all feeling like for real for real?!
megan: honestly... i'm so excited knowing that 1. i won't be jumped & 2. the gays love my music so i'm ready to turn the fuck up! my hotties got my back!!!
olivia: i just know something is about to go down i feel it!
jennie: girl... i just done got over my beef now there's another thing happening tonight i don't like that...

*the limousine arrives at the other house*

jisoo: hey y'all! ready to turn up?!
megan: oh for sure. these bitches have no idea what's in store for them!
sabrina: for sure!

*pans to sabrina in confessionals*

sabrina: i see in the corner of my eye... olivia is not looking in my direction. i sense that she might have some feelings towards me but we will see. i'm ready for anything baby, bring it!

*pans to the limo showing up to the club & the girls coming out!*
*girls head to the stage*

olivia: sabrina... i'ma be real with you... i don't like you & how close you've been with taylor like that should've been me! what happened to sisterhood?
sabrina: you want to talk about sisterhood? especially how you handle that whole fiasco situation... yeah no girl there's no sisterhood between us & there will never be!
olivia: well at least i know what's up so... let's get this shit started!

*olivia swings at sabrina while pulling her hair*
*security is still trying to break them up*

*pans to megan's confessional*

megan: at the end of the day... no matter how social media wants them to be "sisters" or whatever... i don't see that happening any time soon & they just need to go their separate ways because there's so much trauma within themselves that we're not going to get that lil reunion y'all want!

*pans to the club*

natalie: well shit! i'm so over y'all bitches... y'all run up my bag; we are always getting kicked out of these events & i don't get paid for this shit man! *yells angrily*
*jennie & megan walk outside with her*
jennie: i'm so sorry my love! *hugs natalie*
megan: it's going to be okay natalie... this next event i'll make sure these girls tighten the fuck up because you don't deserve any of this! we love you natalie.
natalie: thank y'all you two bitches are the most sane bitches in the house & i fuck with that!
—• 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 •—