Chapter 4

~A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body~

Alice, Soul, and Black*Star opened the door to the class only to have a scapels thrown at them. Alice caught one. "Really?"she says and looks inside to see the throwing scapels person.
Dr.Stein rolled up in his chair to Alice carrying his scapels. Soul walked up next to Alice having a scapel stuck in his hair. Black*Star walked to his seat with a scapel in his hand and a small cut on hia forehead.
Dr.Stein grinned abit evil."Hello. My name is Dr.Stein. And you must be Alice."
Alice stepped back her eyes a bit wide. Fear was gripping her chest making it a bit hard to breath."Y-your a d-docter."
"Yes I am."he nods.
Alice looked at him and tried to steady her breathing. He wouldn't hurt me right? She thought. I mean he's a teacher but he's still a docter.
"Alice you alright?"Soul asks with a worried look.
"F-fine."she says stuttering on her words.
"Good then. Alice you'll be sitting next to Kid."Dr. Stein says and points to a black haired kid with white stripes on one side.
"I CAN'T SIT BY HER SHE'S ASYMMETRICAL!"The kid bursts.
"Excuse me?"Alice says giving him a death stare.
"Oh your hair."Soul says. He points to your hair. It had side bangs on the right side and purple strips all over the place on her regular black hair.
"EXACTLY! I CANNOT SIT BY HER. SHE DISGUSTS ME!"Kid yells to Dr.Stein.
"Not like I'd like to sit next to a perfect spoiled child."Alice says and blows at her bangs.
Soul laughs."She can sit next to me."
Dr.Stein nods."I don't need him crying about symmetry again."
Alice shrugs and follows Soul. He was right next to Kid but there was a spot on the other side of him that sat a girl cuddling a giraffe.
"That's Patti. Patti this is Alice."Soul says sitting down and Alice sat down too.
Patti smiled and waved."Ooo uou must be the new girl."she says putting the giraffe down.
Alice nods."And I'm guessing your the girl that like giraffes."She points to the stuffed animal.
Patti nods."Their awesome. Their so cuddly. But sometimes there bad."
Alice wasn't really ready for what happened next. Patti took the giraffe and threw it. It landed on another girl that looked like her but older and longer hair.
"Patti! You just made me mess up my nails!"She says and looks at her nails that she was painting.
Patti giggled."Sorry, Liz."
Alice looked over to Liz."Hi. Name's Alice. Yours?"she asks but already knew her name.
"Elizabeth. But call me Liz."she looks back at her nails.
Another scapel was thrownand Alice caught it since it was about to hit her head.
"Are you girls done talking?"Dr.Stein interrupts."If you talk in my class again you won't be able to catch it."
Alice rolled her eyes and tossed the scapel back at Stein. Not trying to aim for his head to much.
Dr. Stein caught it and rolled back to his desk.
"See. You'll fit in just fine."Soul smiles at her.
Alice smiles back and takes the scapel out of his white hair.

*Time Skip After Class*

"Hey. Alice you should come with me and Patti. We're going shopping."Liz says.
"Sure. I was forced to leave all my clothes at home."she gave a glare to Soul and Maka.
"Come on then."Patti says cheerfully and drags her down the steps of the school.
"See you when you come back Alice!"Soul says before she got dragged into Death City.
At the Death City mall Alice and Liz were looking at clothing stores. Patti was mostly looking at candy stores. Alice tried on some clothes. She got a couple of outfits and decided to wear a black hoodie and some skinny jeans with her black combat boots for the rest of the day.
"Alice look at this."Liz says pointing to three dress in one of the store windows. One was a black dress with a thick purple belt. Another one was a white dress that had a thick red belt. The last one was a yellow dress with a thick black belt.
"Those are so pretty."Patti smiles looking at the yellow dress.
"They are."Alice says looking at the black dress.
"Let's get them then. There's going to be a dance for when Death opened up DWMA. We should wear them."Liz says and walks inside with Patti following.
When they went inside Alice heard a voice.
"Come,Darling. Don't you want revenge on the docter who put you in so much pain?"It was that woman's voice again.
Alice made her blades come out of her arms and she quickly spun in her heel to look behind her.
No one was there.
This gave Alice a chill through her spine.
"If you want to get revenge. I need you to talk to Eruka. She will tell you what to do. And it'll help you get your revenge."the voice says to her left but again no one was there.
Alice didn't answer the snake woman. She simply growled a bit and walked inside the store. When Liz and Patti asked her what happened. She just told them she saw another store and went to check it out really quick.

*Time Skip Once Again*

Liz and Patti went back to their hpuse after Liz was complaining about her feet. Alice went back to Soul and Maka's place.
"Hi guys."she says as she walks in. She set her bag on the couch.
There was silience and Alice looked around a bit confused. When she found that the house was empty she guessed they went somewhere. People have lives they don't hang around you all the time. She thought and went back ti the living room.
She saw a small frog on the rable and tilted her head."Hello, Froggie."she says and smiles. She had always been an animal lover and she went over to pick up the frog.
"Never call me Froggie again."The frog snaps.
Alice jumps a bit."Deal."she says after regaining her control."Who are you by the way?"
"Eruka. Medusa sent me."The frog says. Alice remembers the snake woman saying something about Eruka.
"Oh the snake woman. What does she want?"She asks her.
"I want to help you darling."A voice says from Eruka. Her eyes turned a redish color and if you looked closely you could see a snake sort of thing.
"As in?"Alice pushes.
"To help get revenge with the docter who did this to you."Her voice says innocently.
"Alright. You said I had to do something." Alice says sitting down on the couches faving Eruka.
"I need you to go talk to my son ,Crona. He is a very sweet boy and he'd love to have tea with you....." Medusa says sweetly.
Soul walks in and looks at me and smiles."Hey...."he looks at Eruka."Why is there a frog?"he asks. Eruka's eye went back to normal and she acts like an actual frog.
"Oh....umm...I got lonely...."she lies and picks up Eruka. She walks out and sets her on the floor outside.
"Well I'm here now. So you don't have to talk to animals."he smiles and laughs.
"Well I am talking to one right now."she jokes and laughs. She sticks her tongue put at him.
"Woof."he says and laughs.
"I totally knew it. You were a dog this whole time."she laughs.
He laughs."Not cool."he looks at her smiling.
"What do you mean I'm the coolest."she smirks at him.
"Prove it."he smirks back.
"I'll prove it at a video game. That I'll totally beat you at."she says.
"Oh your on."Soul says and tushes to the couch. Alice laughs and races after him. She jumps on the couch and lands next to him.
He laughs and puts on a game for them to play.
Maka came back a little while after seeing them smashing buttons on the play station trying to beat each other at a game. She laughs and goes to her room.
Alice and Soul got a tie. 5-5. So they made a challenge. Whoever could eat a Carolina Pepper. It was supposed to be the hottest pepper in the world. Alice lost after 10 minutes and grabbed a bucket of ice cream. Soul grabbed a whole gallon of milk and drank the whole thing. They both ended up in a bath tub filled with cold water for the rest of the day.

((Hope you guys like this one I tried to make it better. And the challenge was perfect although I'm pretty sure most of us would die by eating it. Anyways favorite,comment, and follow plz senpia XD))