Chapter 16

~A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body~

Soul's P.O.V

   Soul slowly woke up. He groaned and looked around. His shoulder burned like hell and it hurt to move. But he forced himself to sit up. He put a hand in his shoulder and noticed there were stitches. He looked around and noticed he was in Dr. Stein's class.
     When did I get here?he thought. Then he remembered that he got sliced protecting Alice. When he remembered Alice he looked around quickly.Where'd she go?
      Alice popped up in his face. Almost breaking his nose. "Hiiiiiiiii."she says and laughs.
      Soul sits on the edge of the bed looking at her strangely. She tripped a bit and almost fell but Soul caught her.
     "What happened?"Soul asked hee sitting her up on the table.
      She giggles."You got cut. Then I took yooouuu here. Now Soully is wakey wakey."
      She's lost it. She's drunk. Soul thinks.
     She wraps her arm around his neck and kisses his cheek. Then giggles and lays on the table her head hanging off. Definitely.
     "Dont worry she'll go back to normal in a little while."Dr. Stein says stepoing into veiw.
     "What happened?"he asks him instead of the drunk Alice giggling her head off.
     "When you were getting your stitches you lost alot of blood. So she gave you hers. But she gave up too much. She'll go back to normal in a few days. She'll have to skip school for a while though."Dr. Stein says.
    "She gave me blood?"Soul asks looking at his hands.
     "Yeah. Hated it too."Dr. Stein laughs a bit. Alice swings her feet singing a song about ducks.
      "Anyways you two should get home. I'll tell Death what happened and you'll be missing a couple of days."Dr. Stein says and heads out.
      Alice sits up again and giggles."Yay! We go home."
      Soul rolls his eyes and grabs his shirt and leather jacket and puts them on."Let's go Alice."
      "Carry me!"she giggles amd holds out her hands like a little kid.
      "Alright."Soul says and picks her up bridal style. She giggles as he carries her out. He sees his bike on the top of the stairs. She drove my bike up here?
      "Alright on the bike."Soul says putting her down.
      "Yay! Bike!"she giggles.
       Soul gets on the bike and helps her on. She giggles and hangs on to his waist. Hopefully we don't crash.
       Soul revs up the engine and backs up a bit. Then goes full throttle down the stairs. They get some air and hit the bottom.
       Alice giggles."Again! Again!"
       "Not today."Or ever as long as you don't freaking drive my bike up the steps.
       Soul drives the motorcycle to the apartments. He helps Alice off then he gets off. She stumbles around a bit and giggles. Soul helps her get to the apartment they live at and unlocks the door.
      "Soul!!"Blair says and runs up to them naked. Soul gets a bloody nose and Alice giggles."Bad naked kitty!"
      Maka walks in looking a bit irritated and Maka Chops Soul. Alice claps and laughs.
      Blair walks away to get into clothes after Maka orders her to. Soul cleans up the blood from his nose.
     "Where have you two been? It 5:00 in the morning!"Maka says.
     Alice giggles amd claps."5:00 in the morning. 5:00 in the morning."
     "We went to get kishin eggs."Soul explains."We got attacked by one and I got a huge cut. So Alice took me to Dr. Stein and she gave up blood for me. "
      "You went without me?"Maka says a bit irritated.
      "We could handle ourselves. But Alice got scared of a docter kishin egg."Soul says.
      "Bad docter kishin."Alice says giggling.
      "Great. Now your both going to have to miss studying and-"Maka starts.
      "Oh no. Were all going to die."Soul says sarcastically."We'll be fine besides it's uncool to study."
      Maka Maka Chops hin again."Studying is the coolest!"
     "No study. No study."Alice chants hanging on the back of the couch.
     Maka storms back to her room. Soul rubs his head and looks at the giggling Alice."Come on. You need to go to sleep."
    "I don't want to sleep."Alice says crossing her arms. Like a little kid would do.
    "It'll make you feel better."Soul says.
      "No."she says looking to the side.
      "You want T.V?"Soul says in a baby talk. As if she was a little kid and she claps and nods happily.
      Soul takes the remote and puts on a movie. He yawns."I'm going to sleep."
     "Noo."she says and grabs his hand."Soul watch movie with me."
      Soul rolls his eyes."Alice. I'm really tired."
      She started dragging him to the couch."Soul watch movie. Then sleep."
     "Fine."he says. She smiles happily and claps. Soul sits on the couch and Alice sits next to him.
       She lays her head on his shoulder. Soul blushed a bit. She's not thinking straight.
         After a couple of minutes Alice yawns and cuddles up to him then falls asleep. He smirks and oulls a blanket over her. He got up to go to his room but she grabbed his hand. She pulled him back down to the couch and cuddled up closer. Soul rolls his eyes and lays next to her. He wraps an arm around her and pulls her closer to him then falls asleep too.

((For once I didn't do a cliffhanger XD))