Chapter 1: Memories? (Pronologe)

Hanna

I don't remember anything. My name, my age, where I come from and who my parents are.

When I woke up a women in her late 60. sat next to me. She told me that my parents died in a car crash and that I am suffering with memorie loss. She told me that since she dosen't know my name I will be called Hanna from now on and that she will be my caretaker. She refused to say her name and told me to just call her Mother.

I wasn't the only kid there. There were two boys and three girls like me.
The first boy was Harry. He was the oldest and tallest of us. He looked like he was 13-14 years old. I couldn't tell. He had brown hair and green eyes, just like his sister Mary. She looked like she was 5-6 years old. I liked her.

Then there was Anthony. He looked like he was 9-10 years old. I didn't see much of him since he was complety covered in clothes and fabric. Burns he said. The only thing I could see were his brown eyes.

Ina and Sina are twins. Two I think 8 year old girls with blonde hair and blue eyes.

And then there was me. After looking in the mirror for a while I came to the conclusion that I was about 13 years old. I have red hair and green eyes. Oh and freckels. Lots of freckels.

Our life wasn't that bad I must say. We had a roof, food and water. But there was something strange about this house. There where atleast 50 rules. Weird rules. I had to mesmorise them. Boooriiing. For example rule number 23 don't use the downstairs bathroom after 8pm.
You know rules like that. Mother said if we go there after 8pm the mirror will try to trick us.

It always scared the little ones but Harry and me didn't believe her.

I wish we did.

~~~◇~~~◇~~~◇~~~◇~~~◇~~~

I heard murmurs. ''It's the middle of the night can't you go tomorrow?" I heard Harry grumble. By the looks of it Mary needed to use the bathroom. We have two bathrooms the downstairs bathroom and the bathroom next to our room. We normaly use this one after 8pm but that wasn't possible today.

It's fullmoon today and on full moon our bathroom will kill you.
How do we know?
Easy, Anthony had a rabbit and it was always in the bathroom. Exept for full moons of course.

But one day we forgot to bring it into our room.

Yep the next day It looked like it was put into a blender twice.

So there wasn't any chance that Mary could use the bathroom.

She said she hold it.

She said she will wait till tommorrow.

That was a lie.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP." I heard Inas high piched voice scream. WHERES MARY?!"

"Mabye she used the bathroom." Harry replied. "She needed to go yesterday.

"Well I need to use the bathroom for a shower and we only have one downstairs." Anthony said.

A scream.

This scream aparently woke up Mother cuz she was madddd "What's going on? It's a bit to early to play phycho killer don't you think?"

Anthony ran out with someone his arms. If you could call that a someone and not a something.

And guess who that was.

Mary..

She was our little angel.
.
.
.
.

It hit us all hard.

But things changed since then. At first I though I was the only one with weird horrific nightmares but turns out I wasn't.