Bully

Title: Girl runs into her ex bully at a party.
Type: Intersex Bully x Girl.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

I

didn't know why I decided to come to this stupid party, I knew nothing will change and everyone will still see me as the nerd Macy even though my looks didn't scream nerd since I was pretty average, or that's what my mom told me, but they just loved to make my life a living hell.

Right now I was playing this packman arcade game to avoid everyone, it seemed boring at first but it was addictive.

"Hey, excuse me?" I heard someone call for me, a voice that I'll always recognize. I didn't reply and just pretended I didn't hear her.

"Hello? Miss?" She kept trying to get my attention, so I turned my head to face her. She was still the same tall woman from highschool, Lara, a 6'0 tall highschool basketball player, she loved sports but what she loved more is shoving me around, pushing me in empty closets, making fun of me and most importantly calling me disgusting names.

"You've been standing in front of this game for almost half an hour now, so I thought maybe I should come talk to you since you seemed bored out of your mind" she smiled still not recognizing who I was, if she did I don't think she'll be speaking to me in the first place. It's been four years since we graduated highschool so I'm not sure if she knows who I am yet or not.

"Go away" I mumbled before focusing back on the game, I brushed my blonde hair behind my ear so I can see better hoping she'd leave me alone.

"Wait..Macy? Is that you?" My heart stopped for a moment before I sighed and ended the game, I folded my arms in front of me and gave her a fake smile.

"Lara" I said with all the spite in my heart, she looked a bit taken back but she didn't seem to care that I was bothered with her presence she was busy staring at my chest.

"Ain't no way this is real, Little Macy has finally grown some tits. You look good" she complimented, I mean if it was a different tall woman who didn't bully me in highschool I'd be blushing and squirming and folding just because she was giving me a bit of attention, but it's fuckin Lara. I hate Lara...

"Fuck you, Lara. I'm looking good because you're out of my life, the last thing I need is you in my personal space again" she seemed astonished, in highschool I didn't say anything back, I didn't defend myself, how could I? I was 5'4 and she was 6'0, she'll break me like a twig.

"It was a long time ago, grow up"

"Fuck you! Go away" I said sounding a bit defensive, Lara raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me and took a step closer, invading my space.

"Oh you wish don't you little Macy, you wish you could fuck me huh. Too bad I wouldn't do it even for a dollar" she replied, she was hovering over me and honestly I was intimidated, she was strong and for sure would hurt me if she wanted to.

"Oh don't lie to yourself Lara, you've been staring at my tits since you walked in. You know you want your dick between them, you're just a fuckin pussy and you can't admit that" I pushed her buttons even more, I knew she wasn't going to do anything because it was me who we were talking about and it's nearly impossible for her to think about touching me that way.

"You don't know me, you don't know what I want" I looked her up and down noticing the bulge in her pants which only made my smirk grow.

"Your dick knows what you want, you want me Lara? You want your dick buried between my thighs? How disgusting is that? I thought you hate me?" Her hand flew to my neck and she pulled me closer to her face, she was breathing heavily like she just ran a marathon.