YOU ARE ALIVE FATHER?!

BTS intro:

Namjoon:
Role: brains, drug dealer, fighter
Age: 29
Family: mother and father

Seokjin:
Role: shooter, doctor, fighter
Age: 30
Family: dad

Yoongi:
Role: shooter, brains, doctor
Age: 29
Family: none

Taehyung:
Role: consigliere (closest person to the boss), fighter
Age:27
Family: none

Jungkook:
Role: consigliere, fighter shooter, drug dealer, brains, doctor (all rounder)
Age: 26

J-hope:
Role: shooter, brains, fighter
Age: 29
Family: none

Y/n enters the room and saw all jimins baby photos and his most important memories. Y/n walked over to the book shelf and saw all jimins diaries and books that he had read. She saw jimins old bed, desk, chair ect...

She smiled slightly seeing all the things.

Her eyes fell on one diary that was very bright and colourful. She opened it and read:

Y/n!!!! I hope this is the first book your reading. I made this last night and told guards to put it in this room. This room was my old room from when I was 0-18
I moved out when I turned 18. This room has all the same furniture ect... since I was 8 nothing changed. You are free to look around and see my ugly baby photos if you want. I also have my whole family stories written in my books. You can learn more about me here. This is the last note I wrote to you for this time period in 2024.

I will be back.... Until then this is Park Jimin signing off.

*End page*

Y/n flipped the page over hoping to read something else but the rest of the book was just empty.

She took her time and looked at all the photos books.

When finally she opened a book with part 1 of Jimin family story....

A/n pov jimin side:

Jin, Suga and j-hope swiftly knocks out the people who are around the rooms and head into the living room and start to fight the 10 people in there, just as they guessed, Black Bloods men from outside came in as back up but we're taken down easily.

As that was going on Jimin and RM, head outside and sees V jumping down from the building and killing the other men that were surrounding the house with some help.

V joins up JK and helps evacuate people.

RM left too help the little kids leave, and Jimin ran back in and helped Jin suga and J-hope in taking them down.

They left the mansion when they were killed

Jin: what now?

RM came breathing heavily: everyone's evaluated and all Blakc Bloods men are killed? This seems to easy....

The JK and V join them and say: more enemies have arrived, but Mr Min still isn't here yet....

Suga: something is missing?

J-hope: I got it!

J-hope: make sure to tighten the security around the house and make sure no one enters. Assigns at the roof and guards at the bottom and in the balcony's. Not one area should be left unseen. I'll ask the men for the map they made of this place and how it is currently so we came make our final plan then ok?

Jimin: sounds ok..

V: Hyung here's the map

Jimin clicks a button and they all are bright down to a sorcery room full of screens and numbers, they all walk to the security room.

Jimin: JK and RM cover North of the area, I will send some gaurds to help you, Jin and suga you head south and kill anyone in your sight thats form Black Blood V your the most stable right now so you can cover east. Me and j-hope will handle the other areas. You will have 100 men each, it's up to you all where you're gonna place them. Make sure to have lots of medical supplies and if one of you guys gets injured let me know immediately and take them in the house.

Jimin said in a cold and dangerous voice "lets go"

They headed to the places when they are supposed to be and fight for 3 hours.

Mr Min (the boss) still didn't show up confusing Jimin.

Jimin: j-hope cover for me I'm going to the house

J-hope nodded and Jimin left

It was late at night and Jimin was walking when he was pulled into an alley way.

A small light shon in the face and Jimin saw Mr Min

A/n pov y/n side:

Y/n spent hours read in all his diaries and exploring the underground world.
She came across many things, she can do anything she wants. It's literally another world but underground.

She learnt that jimins dad committed suicide. Jimin was 7 when his dad died, Jimin became a mafia when he was 13 and became a mafia king at age 16. Jimin mum cares about Jimin but not that much, she wants the best for Jimin but doesn't try her hardest. Ever since jimins dad died his mum stopped taking care of Jimin and let him be independent.

A/n pov Jimin side:

Jimin was immediately tied to a chair and held down

Mr Min: so you wanna play?

He said smirking

Jimin: no sorry but thanks for the offer

Mr Min punches Jimin in the stomach making his cough out blood

Jimin smirks widely and says dangerously "you should be careful"

Just then Jimin untied himself and pointed a gun to Mr Mins head

Mr Min: how did you?!

Jimin smirked and shot a bullet in Mr Mins leg making him scream.

The rest of Bangtan arrives after confirming that all the enemies were dead.

JK tied Mr min to a chair and knotted it tightly making his wrist crack and break. Mr Min screamed in pain and Jimin slapped him hard in the face.

Mr Min smirked and suddenly all of Bangtan were captured, and was shot by a drug.

They all woke up 5 hours later

All of Bangtan stayed calm, and Mr Mins cocky ass walked in proudly thinking that he had won.

Mr Min: look who lost now baby boy

All of Bangtan smirked sending shivers down Mr Mins spine but he managed to keep it cool and say "I have no patience to torture you so I will just kill you."

All of Bangtan laughed psychotically Mr Min stood there confused and raged in anger. He punched Jimin in the face making blood ooze out his nose and mouth.

They all looked at him dead in the eyes making Mr Min more raged, he was about to stab Suga when....

Y/n side:

Y/n was still looking around in the room when she saw a book under the bed.

She went to it and picked it up and blew the dust of it.

Y/n sat on the bed taking a deal breath and opening it

The book:

Jimin my son,

Idk when you will be reading this, but I hope you find this after I "leave you" Jimin I didn't leave you, I am well and alive.......