✦ 𝑺𝟐;𝟎𝟎𝟏 ✦

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

"𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓."

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

1 - An expression at something bad and/or surprising

๋ ࣭ ⭑ ─── ๋ ࣭ ⭑

I leaned at the bar, waiting for another customer to approach me and order another drink

I leaned at the bar, waiting for another customer to approach me and order another drink. I was bored out of my mind, staring at the clock as my phone charged in the storage room. It's been about five years since the incident and five years since I've seen my sister. I wait for a call every day, but I doubt I'll get an answer. The pain of losing her is still as fresh as ever. I flipped through some lousy magazines as I waited for a customer. Soon, a man with teal hair walked in. He had big, bright eyes and the softest smile as he approached the counter.

He sat on one of the bar stools and looked at me, studying my appearance.

"Uhm, what can I get you?" I asked. I was kind of uncomfortable that he was staring at me. You know, because he was a complete stranger. I tried to shrug it off. I mean, I changed my name, and my hair isn't all black anymore. In fact, this brown hair isn't so bad.

He chuckled softly and said, "I'll have a Gin and Tonic, please." I couldn't help but smile back at him, feeling a bit more at ease with his friendly demeanor. I grinned at him and turned around to get what I needed.

"You a light weight?" I asked as I made him a drink.

"How'd you know?" He responded with a laugh.

"Just a hunch," I replied, handing him the drink. As I prepared his drink,he just watched me. His eyes were warm and inviting, and I found myself getting lost in them for a moment. I handed him the Gin and Tonic, and he took a sip, nodding in approval.

"You make a mean drink," he said with a grin.

"Been doing this long enough."

"How long?"