Pride

Siria Polaris Black.

The godmother to the chosen one, the boy who lived, blah blah blah.

The woman who was best friends with James Potter.

The woman who rejected her family's pure-blood ideas and ran away.

The woman who spent twelve years in Azkaban after being betrayed by her best friend and by Albus Dumbledore who never gave her a trial.

And the woman who sacrificed herself for her godson and fell through the death veil.

You'd think that would be it but no. What if I told you that the Potters weren't the only ones blessed by death?

Siria looked around her and gasped as she saw a shadowy figure. She wasn't scared in the slightest just intrigued. She looked at Death in the face and spoke "hello death."

"Siria Polaris Black," Death spoke softly. "You were not meant to suffer and die yet. So I am giving you a choice. Go to the afterlife and see your family or go back in time and change their fates."

Siria stared at Death "I'd like to go back." She had barely spoken when everything went black again.

She woke up to the sound of rustling "come on sis wake up." Siria got up and immediately knew what was going on. It was 1974, in the middle of her years at Hogwarts and Tom Riddle was still somewhat sane.

Everything came rushing into her head and she realized that her family this time was just as dark-inclined as last time.

Siria Polaris Black was now a Morrigan Le Fay. One of the most powerful families in Irish/British history. Her ancestors had created Dark Magic along with many other things including the killing curse. She didn't know how to feel about that considering the fact that the killing curse was the reason she was dead along with her best friend.

She shook that thought away and instead went through the family members in her head.

Rowena Ravenclaw, one of the founders of Hogwarts was her ancestor. What the hell?

Atlas Morrigan Le Fay her father was descended from him and created one of the darkest spells to exist along with being a genius at hexes.

Her mother Alya Morrigan Le Fay was a necromancer and worked with death magic.

Her brother, Leo Morrigan Le Fay was a death dealer and master dueler along with being one of the best at potions.

Needless to say, this was going to be fucking interesting. 

She had woken up in 1974 when she knew that Tom Riddle had already created Horcruxes and how many. She knew that she was roughly the same age as him with Leo being younger than her.

She vowed that she would change the story of what happened to her family and to her best friends.

She was Siria Polaris Black Morrigan Le Fay and she was not going to bow to a monster like Tom Riddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters. All of it belongs to JK Rowling and Warner Brothers. I only own female Sirius and her story.

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Death, NSFW, Mental Health Issues, and more

Bashings: Tom Riddle, Walburga Black, Orion Black, almost all other purebloods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Pairing: 

Siria Morrigan Le Fay x Tom Riddle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Series: Seven Deadly Sins Series

Volume 1: Pride - Tom Riddle

Volume 2: Lust - James Potter

Volume 3: Envy - Regulus Black

Volume 4: Gluttony - Rabastan Lestrange

Volume 5: Wrath - Mattheo Riddle

Volume 6: Greed - Draco Malfoy

Volume 7: Sloth - Theodore Nott