1~ Everyone is confused

Tom Riddle prided himself on being the smartest in the room but now he was just fucking confused. And he hated it.

Overnight, he had these feelings like everything was about to change and he wasn't sure if he liked the idea.

Tom Riddle was someone who liked order most importantly he was someone who liked control.

Hell, his entire life was about control.

From the moment that he learned he could do magic, he controlled everything from snakes to his classmates, to his knights.

He played chess while everyone else played checkers and he was none too shy about it.

Through all of this needless to say that he was stunned when Siria Morrigan a fourth year walked into the Great Hall and announced that she and all of her friends needed to be resorted.

Tom had to fight his jaw dropping as he watched Siria Morrigan get sorted into Slytherin along with James Potter surprisingly.

He was even more confused when Siria publicly shunned Peter Pettigrew and instead invited Regulus Black to sit with her and James.

He could tell that the entire hall was just as confused. Dumbledore himself twitched his jaw as he watched what was happening.

Color Tom Riddle intrigued with the new Siria Morrigan.

***********

Siria Morrigan Le Fay knew that she had given everyone a shock when she had stormed into the hall and got herself and her friends a resort.

There was a reason for that though. She refused to live through her old life again. If she could save her friends and family then she would. Leo joined her in Slytherin along with James who she had made friends with again and nearly cried upon seeing.

Almost everything was exactly the same as it was the first time except for the addition of some people. First was Iris Potter, the Slytherin and James's younger sister. James just didn't talk to her when she was sorted into Slytherin. Another new addition was the Slytherin Heather Evans, Lily Evan's sister.

Then Siria looked at the head table and the other teachers for the first time and nearly did a spit-take with the pumpkin juice she was drinking.

At the head table in the defense position was none other than Tom Riddle. Lord Fucking Voldemort himself.

Siria had no idea what to be more stunned about.

That he was young.

That he was handsome.

That he looked actually sane.

That he had succeeded in getting the defense position.

or that he seemed to be staring right at her.

She shook her thoughts away. She had publicly distanced herself from Peter, the damn traitor. But she still had other things to do in terms of making sure that it never happens again.

***********

James Potter did not have Siria Morrigan Le Fay forcing a resort on his year four bingo card.

Neither did he have both he and Siria being sorted into Slytherin.

If he was honest, he was nervous about going into their common room. His sister Iris would be there and he hadn't spoken to her in a long time. Not because he didn't want to but because he didn't have time.

As James sat next to Siria he noticed a red head and realized it was Heather Evans.

James Potter also watched in awe as Siria publicly denied Peter and instead invited Regulus Black into the group.

It was then that James Potter registered the new Defense professor staring at his best friend. James fought the urge to glare at him but the Potter had no idea why he wanted to.

***********

Albus Dumbledore still hadn't recovered and was staring at the Slytherin's now in shock. He had to find a way to get James and Siria back as they were. The thought was even more prevalent as he watched Siria and James talking to Regulus, Evan, Barty, Narcissa, and Lucius.