Chapter 06

" Attention plz the ceremony will start soon ." The Announcer spoke onnthe mic .

—" Oh just in time ." Jeonghan came and sat beside joshua again .

—" Where did you went ?" Joshua asked the blonde .

—" Oh I went to washroom. " Jeonghan giggled

—" Why are you here then? Ain't you the groom?" Seungcheol said out of sudden and whole table looked at him and laughed . " What ? you guys were saying maybe he was against this marriage so he is not here yet . "

—" We were talking about Mingyu not Jeonghan hyung . " Minghao explained . Jeonghan saw Seungcheol with wide eyes .

—" Then that's a relief. " mistakenly Seungcheol whispered this . he thought no one noticed hut Jeonghan's eyes got bigger as he heard those words and a tint pink appeared on his cheeks as he looked at anywhere but not at Seungcheol. All of them were laughing at Seungcheol.

—" Stop it now I am feeling embarrassed now." Seungcheol chuckled .

—" Oh where's Jungkook ? I didn't saw him . " Minghao asked .

—" We didn't saw either . " they answered in unison.

—" You guys know Jungkook also? " Seungcheol asks but Soonyoung and Jihoon not even know what's going on cause they are in their own world. 

—" Yes we know . But why are you asking and do you know him?" Seokmin said this time .

—" Jungkook is Wonwoo's brother. So we know him." Seungcheol said.

—" What and he didn't say us . that punk. " Seokmin rolled his eyes . Others chuckled at his reaction. 

Then after few minutes Jungkook came with Taehyung towards them . And he introduced Taehyung to Seungcheol,  Jihoon and Soonyoung.  They pretty much became friends with such a little time.

***

Time of Marriage

Wonwoo standing in the right side of the priest looking at the gate cause his groom's not arrived yet. ' Don't come or I'll make your life hell from tonight untill you beg for a divorce. ' Wonwoo thought . blank dark scary eyes , his expression was like he will kill anyone anytime with showing no merci.

The door opens as Mingyu started to getting in With a straight face as he wasn't happy . As Wonwoo looks at Mingyu his eyes changed it's glowing now with a unknown feeling but Wonwoo doesn't knows his own feeling  . He is just staring at the beauty in front of his , coming towards him. Wearing white outfit and a simple necklace  and a bouquet of white carnations in his hand . pink plump lips,  beautiful eyes and black hair. Wonwoo became whipped for Mingyu .

Wonwoo woke up from his thoughts as Mingyu stand beside him

Wonwoo woke up from his thoughts as Mingyu stand beside him .

(I am skiping that promising part cause I know nothing about christian marriage so sorry for that )

After promising and exchanging eachother rings now it's time for Kiss .
Wonwoo stared at Mingyu trying to read his expression as he get close to him.

—" I don't want to give my 1st kiss to anyone whom I don't know and who doesn't even love me . " Mingyu whispered to himself but Wonwoo was to close to him for hearing his words . Wonwoo kissed Mingyu as his hands cups Mingyu's cheeks and Mingyu widen his eyes but Wonwoo smirked within their kiss . The kiss didn't last long and the guests and friends and family clapped as they cheers for the newlyweds. It was really quick for Mingyu's brain to processing he just stare at Wonwoo in unbelive .

—" Now please through the bouquet. " as announced Mingyu through and Jeonghan caught it .

—" Congrats Jeonghan hyung next you . " All of them in the table teased Jeonghan. 

—" But you don't even have any boyfriend. " Joshua smirked leaning in Seokmin's shoulder. 

—" Josh i'll kill you someday and seokmin won't be able to save you. " Jeonghan punched playfully joshua as he glares at him . and Seungcheol grins at the thought of Jeonghan is single . The chat continues.

***