𖤓

info

full name : arabella marie montgomery

birth date : july 22nd 1994

age : eighteen

height : 5'2

siblings : aria montgomery (twin sister) and mike montgomery (younger brother)

relationship status : single?

☾𖤓

arabella grew up with five girls and five girls only, aria montgomery, hanna marin, spencer hastings, emily fields and alison dilaurentis. little did arabella know she'd fall for her bestfriends older brother a few years later.

from a young age arabella knew that alisons older brother was a stoner, the two had met when arabella was eleven and jason was seventeen. the two barely spoke at that time only greating eachother whenever arabella was at the dilaurentis house.

2008 was when the two actually had a conversation. fourteen year old arabella went over to the dilaurentis house to see her bestfriend but when she showed up twenty year old jason dilaurentis opened the door and told her that alison wasn't home and that she was welcome to wait inside for her. in the three hours that arabella was waiting for alison she seemed to get along quiet well with the eldest dilaurentis kid, so whenever alison wasn't home arabella would go to the dilaurentis house to see jason. and thats when their relationship started.