The car

Lucys POV: 

The next day at rollcall I sat with the detectives.

- So everyone listen up. Thorsen is going to be hanging out with the detective duo today so officer Chen that means your back on gopher duty. Grey said. I started panicking and turned to whisper with Angela and Nyla. They both suggested I should talk to Tim today. We didn't notice everyone was staring at us.

- Lopez, Harper, Chen , is there anything you want to share with the rest of us? Grey said sounding annoyed.

- NO sir, we all said at the same time.

- Good, be safe out there.

I looked up to see Tim looking me in the eyes. I quickly turn around to go grab our gear. When we then we're in the shop Tim tried to start a conversation but every time we got a call. After a noise complaint he finnaly broke the awfull silence.

- Talk to me Lucy, please. Why are you mad? I completely lost my temper.

- Why am I mad?! Are you stupid or something? You just left after we had sex, remember? I was so mad at him right now.

- Yeah, I did, I thought you wanted to be alone.

- Yeah, well I wanted you there. I said.

- I'm sorry Lucy. How can I make up for it? He said sounding nervous.

- You can't, I answerd. - From now on you are only my boss.

- What? Why? It was one mistake, we can try again. He said and he sounded desperate.

- Try what agin? We never really had something so. I said a little sad at my own words.

- Please, he begged.

- No Tim. Can't you understand how hard it was for me to trust a man after Caleb? I bareley trusted Chris but I trusted you and you left. I feel like you used me. I looked over at Tim and saw how his eyes looked hurt.

- That was never my intension Lucy I'm so sorry.

- Please Tim just stop... I didn't finish my sentence because we got a possible 369. and after the call we didn't even look at each other. I felt bad. Maybe it was never his intention?