Chapter 13: Remember, Bucky.

Nova's outfit

Nova ended up wearing a suit lying around in the old facility, it had seemed to fit her well, but it did smell awful

Cap, Sam, Maria and her had headed to the shield headquarters, to stop the launch of the helicarriers. They had gotten inside the facility pretty easily, now it was time for the tough part.

Cap had gotten access to a microphone by friendly threatening the techs in charge of it, he spoke through the microphone, "Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth." He paused, trying to form the words to say it.  "SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

Sam looked at Steve, he was impressed. "Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" He asked.

"No he's just really good at that." Nova intervened, Cap smiled humbly.

"We're not done here, lets go."

~

"They're initiating launch," Maria spoke through the coms.

Nova looked at Cap, "What now, Cap?"

"We stop them!"

They ran towards the hellicarriers, "Hey Cap! How do we know the good guys from the bad guys."

"Well, if they're shooting at you, they're bad," Cap advised.

"I'm coming with you, Falcon!" Nova said as they both flew up.

The bullets started raining on them, they flew dodging them. "Hey, Cap, found those bad guys you were looking for!" Sam spoke through his Com.

They started getting chased by Hydra jets, "I'm going on it's tail!" Nova said. She flew behind the jet, using her strength to bring down the Jet, causing it to crash. Sam looked back and laughed at the limited victory.

They were trying to get into a helicarrier till Hydra jets started shooting missiles at them. Nova held up the missiles and directed them towards the helicarrier, giving her and Sam entrance. "Oh yeah!" Sam shouted.

They went in a loaded the disks. "Bravo locked!" Sam spoke into his earpiece.

"Two down, one to go." Hill said. "Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow. Six minutes."