𝘋𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭

Your POV

Walking to the bus stop, my eyebrows knit together seeing a familiar face.

Emily Port. She was a very popular girl, especially when it came to boys, with a high social status.

Her brown luscious, wavy locks, her hazel, hypnotizing eyes and her pretty figure, any guy would be lucky to be her boyfriend. Me on the other hand, was the complete opposite and I guess that gives her a reason to drill a hole into my head.

Getting closer, I stopped about four feet away from the actual bus stop because it was usually just me there and I didn't know Emily actually took the bus. I mean I would always hear her complain about how the bus stinks and raids with ugly people and she didn't want to catch diseases. Since she was also very rich with her billionaire, stuck up father, Emily would take a ride home in a black tesla.

I suspect the only reason why she decided to take the bus, was to torture me.

Watching Emily laugh from the corner of my eyes with her minions, I scoff under my breath, turning away.

"Huh? Hey! Look who's here! I didn't know loser town was around here!"

Emily suddenly exclaimed.

Oh god, here we go again.

Just ignore, (Y/N), just ignore.

I took a quiet deep breath, trying to keep my composure and focus on other things, blocking out Emily's pestering voice.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, you bitch!"

Then an empty, metal soda can was thrown at me.

I ignored the slight pain at the side of my head.

Sighing, feeling tired at the fact that Emily had to do this at 6:00 in the morning.

"Emily, please spare me one peaceful day and leave me alon-.ah!"

My butt hit the hard ground, she had pushed me.

"Oopsy! My bad, (Y/N)."

She snickered, turning back, walking to her group of minions again.

My head already hurt and she just had to push me, great.

Trying to stand up again, I fell back down, feeling a pain in my elbow.

Looking down, I saw that the skin on my elbow was slightly ripped off and it was bleeding.

Oh great, something else I have to deal with.

Of course, at that same moment, the bus arrived.

"Bye bye!"

Emily said to me, smirking before walking to the stairs of the bus.

I winced as I forced my body up again, I really didn't want to walk to school today.

Thankfully, I made it and smiled at the bus driver, to which she smiled back.

Darting my eyes, at my surroundings, I immediately saw Emily smiling eviliy at me in the back of the bus.

There was an empty seat at least three seats from her so I quickly walked to it, feeling the bus about to start moving.

As I sat down, I heard Emily keep running her mouth with insults and names she came up with, just to try to make me feel bad. I was too tired to care.

Picking up my backpack on the floor, I opened it, pulling out my ear plugs.

I then picked a song and blasted it into my ears to block out everything from the outside world, it was the most comforting thing that I needed right now.