𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶

weeks later

"Ugh, I'm so tired.....gonna get a early morning snack..."

I groaned as I made my way to the kitchen.

Opening the door, I was startled by everybody, who were already in there, with a huge cake on the table, groups of savory and sweet snacks all around. Balloons everywhere, and pastel ribbons hung up, the crew wearing birthday party hats.

"SURPRISE!"

They all shouted. My jaw dropped, and I covered my mouth in disbelief and happiness.
The crew remembered my birthday and I didn't even remember.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)!"

Nami exclaimed, coming up to me and hugging me tightly.

"Happy birthday, sleepy head!"
Usopp came up and patted me on the head.

"Wow...you didn't have to do this guys...I'm so grateful, thank you.."

I said, smiling.

"You're officially 18!"
Nami said with a smile.
"I'm officially 18!"
I repeated.

"Come on, open your superrrrrrr cool new presents!"
Franky yelled, posing.

.........

The whole day, we just celebrated, partied and just enjoyed ourselves.
There was a time in the day, Zoro challenged me to a drinking contest, of course I agreed to it.

Unfortunately, I lost miserably.

"Anddddd Zoro is the winner....!!!"

Usopp exclaimed, holding up Zoro's arm.
I groaned and rolled my eyes, feeling super drunk.

"Whatever~! I'll vin mexttime!"

I was speaking gibberish, I had drank too much. The challenge was to finish at least a dozen of big glasses of booze before your opponent did. And I had drank at least 7 of them, so I was almost black out drunk.

Hearing everybody cheer for Zoro, I didn't even realize....as my eyes began to close. My body starting to fall and rest on the table.

......

Opening my eyes, my surroundings blurry, I could feel somebody carry me in their arms. I looked up to see who, but I could barely even make out their face.

They seemed to bring me in a room, and set me down on the bed.

"God...you're so reckless sometimes, (Y/N)..."

I heard somebody say...the room was spinning so my brain could only translate the words but who's voice it belonged to. '

The person covered me with covers, which immediately made my body relax, and eventually fall into a deep slumber.

----

I woke up, and rubbing my eyes, I could recognize where I was, in the womens' bedroom, with Robin sleeping next to me and Nami sleeping in her bed, at the other side of the room.

"Ah....!"

Holding my head, I groaned.
Was this was a hangover felt like? Because it hurt like hell.

I forced myself off the bed, only to fall back down onto the floor.
"owwy..."

---

Successfully, I made it to the kitchen.

My mouth watered, seeing leftover cake from last night and I practically ran towards it, not even bothering to turn on the light.

---

"Meat...I need meat right now or I might go berserk.."

I groaned as I walked towards the kitchen.

"God, what time is it...3am??? Great..."

Opening the door and walking in, I stopped, hearing what sounded like, somebody eating loudly.

I turned on the light, only to be startled by the sight of...(Y/N) eating the cake from last night with her bare hands. She stopped eating and looked towards me with wide eyes, cake pieces and frosting on the sides of her mouth, the cake almost gone.

"Oh, hey Luffy..."

She said casually, before starting to eat again.

"Uhm...good morning...?"
I smiled awkwardly, walking towards the fridge.
Grabbing a big chunk of meat, my eyes sparkled with happiness and I shoved it down in one go.

I licked my lips with happiness, rubbing my stomach in satisfaction.

"So you just came here to...eat meat, huh?"
I heard (Y/N) say.
I shrugged and relaxed my arms behind my head.

"Yeah...I woke up feeling super hungry, Sanji is probably going to be superrr mad, but...oh well!"
I smiled.

"Hmph, well fine...goodnight, I guess..."
She groaned.

I watched as she was about to leave the room, but with narrowed eyebrows, I went up and grabbed her wrist.

She didn't fight it.

"Are you....still mad...?"

--

"Are you...still...mad?"

I didn't look to him but I ripped my wrist out of his grasp.
"What do you think..?"

"Look...I'm sorry...I really am...I didn't mean to...avoid you like that..."

I gritted my teeth and turned around.
"Fine, then why did you...? Huh? Just to make me admit my feelings for you, is that it..?"

"No..no..."

"Then why!!"

I didn't want to cry but I couldn't help it.
I felt played with.

"Because..."

"...."

"Because if I had showed any sign of loving you...I wouldn't be able to stop myself....no matter if you felt the same way or not..."

My eyes widened.

He loves me back....I....please tell me this isn't a dream..

Stepping closer to me, he grabbed my face and....kissed me. My eyes agaped open, feeling his soft lips and his love for me. But eventually I kissed him back...glad that he loved me too.

---

short chapter.

bye bye.