🌻Before Happily Ever After🌻

After having those dreams again the night beforehand, Y/n began washing her face in her porcelain water bowl while her handmaiden Freiburg began taking out suitable clothes for her lady to wear til e/c eyes looked over at her.

Y/n: "Oh, Freiburg, you don't have to trouble yourself with that." She said while gently stopping her handmaiden after living in the castle for six months now she still wasn't used to being waited on hand and foot and would rather do things herself, at least for now. Freiburg just stared at her with a slow nod as Y/n sighed softly before handing her a new soft hairbrush that the Queen gifted her two weeks ago. "Fine, you can brush out my hair after I get dressed." She said as Freiburg took hold of the brush with a crooked but happy smile on her face.

Y/n hummed softly while she walked over towards her wardrobe and took out her former thief clothing, which would be perfect for today's outing with her loving boyfriend. She walked over towards her, changing screen which was decorated with the kingdom of Corona's symbols from the sun, lanterns, and of course the sundrop flower to get dressed quickly but comfortably than sat down by her vanity as Freiburg began brushing out her medium length h/c hair til it was silky-smooth and carefully tied it back with a light sky blue silk ribbon.

Y/n: "Thank you, Freiburg, for your help. Go on and reward yourself with anything on my breakfast cart that Faith brought in this morning, I only ate an apple from the fruit bowl." She said while placing two extra apples into her old thief satchel, one for Maximus and the other for Fadela in the palace stables to stroke Maximus's snout as he neighed happily at her. "Good morning to you to Max, guess what?" She questioned while Max just her a puzzled look. "I got you and Fadela both a delicious apple each as a reward after our outing this morning." She said while laughing as Fidello nuzzled against her back, which made her smile softly. "Hello there, Fadela, my sweet friend." She said before she was suddenly swept off of her feet by a set of strong arms, which made her wrap her hands around the captor's neck in shock until a familiar deep yet kind laugh filled up her ears. "Sunshine, are you trying to scare me?" She questioned as her e/c eyes looked upon her boyfriend, Rapunzel.

Rapunzel now wore a royal blue suit tailored with gold embroidery with brown leather boots on his feet. His once extremely long sundrop golden blonde hair was now deep brunette in delicate waves against his bright evergreen eyes reflected his star like freckles.

Rapunzel: He smiled as bright as the morning sun as he held his beloved girlfriend in his arms. "Never, Y/n, I'm just so happy to have you in my arms." He said as he carefully set her back onto the ground to caress her right cheek to lean down to place a light kiss against her lips.

Y/n: She hums softly at Rapunzel's lips against hers before kissing him back lovingly, then smiles up at him to mess up his styled hair a bit. "Rapunzel, we were literally dancing on your bedroom balcony last night after dinner with your parents." She said with a slight tease in her voice before climbing onto Fadela with strength and grace. She tossed her h/c hair over her shoulder with a wink. "Come on, I promised my prince a morning adventurous ride." She said with a snap of the reins in her hands, Fadela galloped out of the stables and the castle grounds.

Rapunzel: "Whoa!" He shouted out as his hair was blown back with a smile framing his face. "Ooh, game on... Max, let's ride, shall we?" He asked while climbing onto Maximus, and he galloped off after Y/n on Fadela unknowingly to the couple drew the kingdom's royal guards across the kingdom's isle bridge into the mainland. Y/n looked behind her right shoulder to see the guards galloping after them, which made her laugh.

Y/n: "Looks like we've got company on our morning rendezvous, Sunshine." She said while more horseback riding guards filled the area behind and around them.

Rapunzel: "Just more fun in the end, my love." He said with a smile as he rode beside Y/n on Fadela on the dirt road, kicking up countless clouds of dust behind them towards the guards. "Persistent as always, aren't they but so are we. I'll meet you at the wall of Corona." He said while taking the upcoming hillside while Y/n took the downside slope below him.