Chapter 2

Year 3000, Terra Caligo, location unknown

After landing the dropship, you see two figures exploring the surrounding area for any potential threats or resources. A woman with long straight jet-black hair, her perfect beautiful brown skin, that could only be created with advanced machinery, her eyes were hazel with a glare that could pierce any soul, Her body flawless, with an athletic built, she was wearing a Terra Mantis Cyber suit, which was skintight, but her was designed a bit different since she's an android and can handle more strain to her body, she has several additional Astrumite Plates for protection, The unique alloy known as "Astrumite" is a testament to the ingenuity of combining rare materials from both Earth and Mars. Crafted with a meticulous blend of rare elements, Astrumite is a super-strong, lightweight metal designed to provide unparalleled protection for the Terra Mantis suit. Mods covered her body, from head to toe. Her companion is a little girl with lighter brown skin, also with hazel eyes, her hair braided in micro braids, that's wrapped in a ponytail that travels to the mid-section of her back. She was wearing a standard bunny suit. Suddenly, they heard a loud growling noise, and a group of mutants appeared from out of nowhere. These humanoid creatures were all shapes and sizes, some stronger than others, various colors, but what they all had in common was they were made to hunt and kill anything in their path.

Terra quickly assessed the situation and realized they were outnumbered. She told Ellieanna to stay behind her and activated her fusion arm cannons, which emerged from her arms.

The mutants charged towards them, but Terra was quick to react. She aimed her arm cannons at the mutants and fired, unleashing a powerful energy blast that incinerated the mutants in its path.

The mutants continued to charge, but Terra's quick reflexes and advanced combat capabilities allowed her to dodge their attacks and retaliate with deadly force.

Ellieanna watched in amazement as Terra fought with such precision and power. The mutants continued to attack, but Terra remained unfazed, taking them down one by one with her fusion arm cannons.

As the battle intensified, more mutants appeared, but Terra remained calm and focused. She used her tactical analysis to anticipate their movements and neutralize them with calculated precision.