Days in the Mad House

"I'll admit, this place is nice. It's rather... chaotic, but nice." Said Error. "Yeah, there's a reason we call this place the Mad House." Said Kiss. "Mad House?" Asked Error. "Yep! We call it that because it's crazy here and we're all mental cases in one way or another." Said Crimson. "I'm pretty sure no Sans is fully sane." Said Stitches as she walked by. "You guys aren't wrong." Said Error, he had seen what resets could do to a Sans.

Error was sitting in his room in his hammock knitting. He was working on some new clothes for the group and some puppets. He made himself some new clothes similar to his old ones.

(^Error's clothes, the necklace doesn't come til later so ignore it)

He finally finished up the clothes and gave them out with some puppets. He had mostly made new sweaters and jackets. He saw Stitches wearing her new outfit. Her hair had been pulled into two braids.

(Stitches' new outfit, once again, ignore the necklace that comes in later)

"Hey, Error?" She asked. "What?" He asked looking up from the puppet he was making for Kiss. "Could I use the souls in the antivoid for something? I'll try not to mess with them to much." She said. "I guess, just don't break them please." Said Error. Stitches nodded before running off.

Stitches had extracted some determination from the souls. She carefully shaped the determination. Using some molds, she shaped it into small red hearts. She got some chains and strings and modified the little determination charms.

All the group, even Fresh, was together at breakfast eating pancakes. Error had been dragged into it and was actually eating. "Guys, I have something for everyone." Said Stitches. She pulled out some boxes and passed them around. "Alright, everyone has a box and you can open them." Said Stitches. Everyone began opening the boxes. Inside each box was a necklace with a red heart charm that seemed to glow. "These are neat!" Said Kiss. "I made them using determination and magic. They're all linked together so if one of us is in trouble, we can call the others." Explained Stitches. "So this is what you wanted access to the souls in the antivoid for," said Error. "I didn't break any, just took a bit of determination." Said Stitches. "It's a little weird, but I think it's cool." Said Clasp.

Everyone wore their charm either in plain view or under there clothes or scarf/bandanna. Error looked at the charm. His had a golden chain. He turned the charm over in his hands. It was a connection to this place he would have even when destroying. It was a way for him to protect what's his. He smiled slightly looking at the charm. He put it on and hid the charm underneath his scarf.