Chap. 2: Republic City, here we come!

Korra's POV:

I just said my parents goodbye. It was really hard, but I have to do this. I will learn airbending in republic city. There's only one more place I have to go before leaving, and that is my best best besttt friends home. I can't leave without her.

It seems that I've been in my thoughts for quite a while, sincw I am now infront of the place I was going for.

I sighed as I „knocked". There was one thing in my mind, and that was whether her parents would let her go with me or not. I just hope they will understand.

Suddenly, a certain man came to the front door. „Korra? What are you doing here out so late?" He spoke as he rubbed his eyes, probably because he wonders if he's dreaming or not.

„I need to speak to Y/N. And you and Zana, too." I told him. He sighed before calling his wife's and daughter's name. Short after, the people I've been meaning to talk to arrived and my best friend hugged me tight, asking me what I was doing here.

„Y/N, I need to ask you a huge favor. And you uncle Surak and Auntie Zana for a bigggg clump of trust." Auntie Zana had a surprised expression on her face, which softened short after. „Go on, Korra, whatever it is. I'll try my best to fulfill your wish."

I smiled at her. She has always been there for me, ever since I was a child. A moms true best friend!

„I want Y/N to go to Republic city with me. I need to learn airbending and I really want you to be with me. Please. Tenzin can't stay here so I thought it would be best if I went to Republic city." I put my hands together and basically begged. Y/N was a bit shocked at first, but then quickly looked at me with determination. „I'll go with you. Mom, dad, pleaseeeee let me go!!" Uncle and Auntie were shocked, then a bit sad, they gave eachother a shared look, and then they smiled. Y/N also gave them big eyes.

„Y/N can go with you." Surak smiled at me and Zana nodded.

„Thank you so much, Mom and Dad!!" Y/n Hugged her parents, as she waved me in to join in. I of course did so.

„Come on, let's get you packed up." Y/N's mom said to Y/N as they went in as Y/N gave me a short hug telling me she'll be back in a bit.

„Come in, Korra. We don't want you freezing out here." Surak said as I smiled at him, nodding in a grateful manner.

🦦 a while later

Y/N's POV:

I hug my Mom and my Dad, with little tears in my eyes. I will really miss them.

„Mom, Dad. Thank you sosososososooooo much for letting me go with Korra. I love you both and I will really, really, reallyyy miss you. I'll visit someday, I promise!" I told them and let go as my mom kissed my forehead.

„I will miss you, too, my little otter. Please take care of yourself, Y/N. And Korra, you take care of yourself, too. You both take care of eachother." she said as she wiped a bit of tears from her eyes.

„Stop crying mom.." Then my Dad kissed my forehead, too, as he rubbed his hand on my head.

„I'll miss you, mini me. Remember that I will always love you, and Korra you take care of her." He said as korra laughs and nods.

„I will, Surak. Come on, Y/N. We got a long way to go." She said as I ran off to Naga, hopping on. I waved one last goodbye to my parents and then we went off on our way. To Republic City.

🦦timeeeeee skipppp

We sneaked on a ship, I don't even know how we managed to do that with Naga on our side, but we did. Now, Korra and I were sitting down and leaning on Naga.