chapter 3

Kiara pov

When we reached the hotel we gave our keys to the valet person to park the car. After that we headed towards the private area & settled there we were waiting for dad's friend.

While we were chatting with each other the door of the opened &10people entering the room when the came little closer I saw that they were none other than "THE MALHOTRA'S" then I remember that my father & Malhotra brothers were friends from 9th grade

When they came &stand infront of us we also stood up. Then my father hugged Mr. Malhotra &his younger brother. Where as my mother was hugging Mrs. Malhotra &her sister-in-law. I quickly remembered Mrs. Gauri Malhotra after all she's India's famous gynecologist. 

While they were hugging I saw 6 people standing their I thought maybe they all are their children.

After their hugging session was over they looked at us & we greeted them.
Their children also greeted our parents. We took out seats back.

"So kids won't you introduce yourself to them". Mrs. Malhotra said

"Hi am abhishek Malhotra nice to meet you guys." He said with small smile.

"Hi am Aishwarya Malhotra wife of ansh nice to meet you." She said with a lovely smile.

"Hi am Siddharth Malhotra." He said in cold voice.

"Hi am Tara Malhotra nice to meet you." She said with a cutest smile.

"Hi am rohan Malhotra". He said with a normal smile.

"Hi my name is Trisha Malhotra nice to meet you" She said in  too cold voice.

I thought that why I'd she too cold according to Mr she is only 5 or 6. What happened to her that she is too cold but soon I shrugged it of when I heard my mother saying.

"Kids you should also introduce yourself". My mother said.

"Hi my name is kabir Aggarwal nice to meet you." My brother said.

"Hi myself kiara Aggarwal nice to meet you". I said

"Hi am alia Aggarwal nice to meet you."alia said.

Mean while waiter came with our starters which we ordered before thier arrival.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

arrange marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें