𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞' 𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞' 𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"The Cullens," Angela answered. Jessica leaned in, swinging into gossip mode. "Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago," Jessica explained.

"They kinda keep to themselves," Angela added, I nodded.

"Because they're all together. Like, together together," Jessica continued. "The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett."

I saw a long blonde hair, model, beautiful girl, people in Pomefiore would be jealous. "She's almost as beautiful as you" Yuu whispered to me as I smiled.

"I may not be the fairest of them all like my brother but I am still the prettiest girl in NCR but she could be competition" I whispered, smiling.

Yuu chuckled at me as Rosalie walked with a big, brawny, dude.

"I bet he's like one of the WWE fighters or something" Yuu whispered as I gave them a confused look. "He looks like he'd be great in Savanaclaw,"

I whispered back as Yuu nodded, looking at him, smiling softly.

"They're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal," Jessica told us.

"Jess, they're not related," Angela reminded her. "But they live together. And the little dark-haired girl, Alice, she's weird...," Jessica continued. "She's with Ruby, the girl with the colored eyes."

Alice was pixie-like, rail thin, light on her feet with short, black hair going in every direction.

"She kinda reminds me of Lilia," Yuu whispered as I chuckled. Alice hovered over Ruby with black hair, tall, lean, slightly tortured, two colored eyes, one blue one brown.

"And she reminds me of Lilith," I whispered and Yuu chuckled.

"I think she looks magical. She looks beautiful" As I said that, Ruby looked at me, I smiled. Ruby looked me up and down, smiling at me before sitting down with Alice, her and Alice shared a look.