Chapter 1

KARMA POV

He was talking to Kayano, laughing and smiling at her dumb jokes. I wish he would look at ME and smile at ME. . .She DOESN'T DESERVE him. He is MINE!!! She doesn't DESERVE to TALK to him, SMILE at him, LOOK at him, THINK about him, or even BREATH THE SAME AIR as him.

Why does she get to sit next to him? She should just DIE! Nagisa is MINE!!! ALL MINE!!! I want him to look at ME, not HER!!! I was staring intently at them. What does Nagisa see in her!? Look at ME!!!

As if God heard my request, he looked over to me. He smiled, then waved. I smiled back at him. Then that evil witch looked over, smiled, and waved. I glared at her, showing my murderous intent, and I smiled a smile that showed insanity. Nagisa, noticing my violent expression, looked away. Was he angry? Maybe he was scared. I got up from my seat and glared at the evil witch my whole way to Nagisa's desk. "Hey Nagi~" I said a bit flirty. He turned his head farther away from me. He was now facing the evil witch completely.

"H-Hey, Karma!" He said, his voice cracking and a nervous chuckle at the end. I fucked up. He must be scared. I decided to play it dumb and act like I didn't know he was scared.

"Are you alright, Nagisa?" I asked, this time without the flirt. I didn't want to scare him any more than I already did. Then I noticed the tips of his ears were red. Was he sick? I grabbed him gently by the chin and made him look at me. His face was almost as red as my hair. I placed the back of his hand against his forehead. He got redder and he was extremely warm. I removed my hand from his forehead and placed it against my own to feel the difference. He was definitely warmer. "I think you might be sick." I said, looking down at him. He somehow turned even redder and because I was still holding onto his chin I could feel his bodyheat increase. He jerked away from my grasp and looked back at the witch.

"I-I'm fine, K-Karma" He was fiddle with his fingers and looking down. It's all that God damn evil witch. If she hadn't been talking to him, I wouldn't have glared at her, and Nagisa wouldn't think I was glaring at him. I HATE HER!!! I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER
I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER
I! HATE! HER!!!!!!! I had a hand on Nagisa's desk, so while I think about how much I hate her I accidentally left a giant scratch mark. I was glaring at her while think about how much I dispise her when I realized Nagisa turned back around and was staring intently at me. Did he get redder?

"Nagisa, I seriously think you have a fever. Do you want me to walk you to the main campus so you can see the nurse?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder to emphasize my concern. He looked up at me even redder. At this point he was as red as blood, which made me very concerned. He put his head back down and I could feel the witch glaring at me, but she didn't matter. He was shaking as he placed his hand over mine.

"I-I really am fine, Karma" He said, looking back up at me. I was still worried so I took my hand off his shoulder, shoved it into my pocket, and whipped out my infamous grin. I was still worried, but I figured a smile might make him feel better. He looked down and started playing either his fingers once more, only this time, smiling. I swear, his smile had the power to make everyone else around him smile. This guy was an angel with the power to turn evil the second you pissed him off, he was. . .absolutely perfect. I smiled an evil grin that reaked of hatred to the witch and waved at her, knowing it pissed her off. I sat back down at my seat and thought of how cute Nagisa was. Nagisa was MINE, and I needed to make that clear. . .