Chapter 9

Please. . .let me just. . .

. . .die. . .

~NAGISA POV~

Once mother was done beating me, she left my room and locked me inside. Everything hurt. I slowly crawled to my bed and grabbed my phone that was sitting on it. I called Karma.

. . .Ring. . .

. . .Ri-

"Hello?" I heard Karma pick up.

"Karma, do you think you could sneak into my apartment?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Y- yeah. Are you okay?" He asked me. Tears streamed down my face.

"N- no. . .please come here quickly." I said through my sobs.

"I'll be there as fast as I can!" He said, hanging up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. I wanted the sensation of death so badly. I live for nothing. . .

Five minutes later, I heard my window open. Karma ran up to me and hugged me tightly as I sobbed into his chest. "I'm so sorry this happened to you. . .if only I had walked you all the was home." I felt water droplets fall onto my head. I looked up to see Karma crying. We held onto each other tighter. "I promis I'll kill her. . .I'll make her suffer for this." Karma griped me tighter, and I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Not all of it. . .was her. . .I cut myself," I sobbed harder, "I hurt myself! I'm so sorry!" Karma stroked my hair, comforting me.

"It's not your fault, I love you anyway." That made me feel ten times better. He sat there, holding me for a while. I finally fell asleep in his arms.

~KARMA POV~

After about an hour, Nagisa finally passed out. I picked him up, bridal style, and carefully climbed out the window. Thankfully, he lived on the first floor.I carried him all the way to my house. Once I was home, I laid him down on my bed and started bathe water for him. I selected some pajamas I stole from him a while ago. I laid him in the bathe, careful not to let his head get in the water. I gently washed his wounds and then drained the water. I gently clothed him, then laid him in my bed and covered him up. I scorched in next to him and placed a loving kiss on his forehead. "Sweet dreams, my love." I said, turning off the lights.