Chapter 7

KAYANO POV~

"I HATE your hair. Why don't we take care of that." Karma said. I could hear his footsteps move to behind me. 'What did I do to deserve this?' I asked myself. Then, it struck me: 'Nagisa! This is all HIS fault!!' Then, I heard a door open.

"Karma? Are you in he-" I heard HIM say.

"Nagisa, this isn't what it looks like!" Karma exclaimed.

~NAGISA POV~

I went into Karma's basement looking for him. I found him, but I also saw a live Kayano with no eyes and her lips sewn shut. I noticed she was bleeding in other places and figured she was stabbed. Karma's hands were covered in blood, and he was holding a filet knife. It was all so. . .arousing. I was getting hard at the sight! "Can I. . .watch?" I asked. My face must have been extremely red because I could feel heat radiating off of it.

"You want to. . .watch?" Karma asked, clearly confused. I nodded. "Uh, sure?" I came over and sat down in front of Kayano.

~KARMA POV~

'He wanted to watch? Why would he want to do that? Of course, I think the sight of this witch dying is glorious, but does Nagisa think so, too?' I snapped out of my thoughts and went behind her, filet knife in my hand. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back. I blamed the knife at an angle on her head and started to cut. Once I was done, I had her hair in the hand the filet knife was not in and the filet knife in the other. Her skull was seeable past all the blood. I looked over to Nagisa. His face was extremely red, and his smile reeked of insanity. He was. . .perfect. This made me love him more. I was paying so much attention to Nagisa, I almost didn't notice her body go limp. I checked her pulse, and she was dead.

"Next time you kill someone, please let me know. I would love to be able to watch the whole thing." Nagisa said, standing up and walking over to me. He got on his tip toes and wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my right arm (he set the knife and scalp down) around his waist, and I cupped his face with my left hand. He was going to have blood on his clothes and face. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. I pulled away after around three seconds because I still had to clean this mess. "May I take a shower?" Nagis asked, head towards the door out. "No problem." I said with a grin. His face got pink, and he left the basement.

~NAGISA POV~

I left the basement and went upstairs, heading towards the bathroom. 'I wish I got here sooner, then I'd have been able to see the whole thing.' I thought. I opened the door to the shower, turned the water on, stripped down, and got in. Soon, Karma joined me in the shower.

(Extra - 3rd Person POV)

Korogane (Koro-sensai's real name is Ryushi Korogane and Karasuma's full name is Tadaomi Karasuma.) and Karasuma was in the teacher room (idk what it's called) writing homework assignments. Irina left early, so they had extra to do. Once done, Korogane let out a tiered sigh and reclined in his chair. Karasuma cleared his throat and looked away from Korogane. "So, Ryushi, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out to dinner tonight? As co-workers, of course." Korogane let out a small chuckle.

"How many times have I told you: just call me Ryu?" Korogane asked, sitting up. "And I'd love to go to diner with you as," He rolls his eyes and lifts his hands and does finger quotes as he says: "Co-workers." Karasuma let out a chuckle. Karasuma almost never showed emotion unless he was with his loving boyfriend, Korogane.

"Right, what about around six pm?" Karasuma asked.

"Sounds nice." Korogane answered with a warm smile. Korogane stood up and walked over to Karasuma. He cupped Karasuma's face and placed a kiss on his lips. When Korogane pulled away, he gazed lovingly into his boyfriend's eyes. "I love you, Tada."