chapter 2

So, Blazen was done checking his status he went to talk Towa and Bulma and android 21 and Hope about some more training in his ability and they told Blazen that his ability is pretty much need to be self-taught because never meet person with his ability before and Storm nodded at he then went to talk to Lily and Alex about some more of his abilities and Lily said to him that all of his ability are base around imagination so all he need to is train in said ability until he fill as though he got it right and Blazen nodded at this so Blazen the use dungeon creation to create dungeon room for himself and Blazen then found himself back on grass field he then took out Rose petal his magic growth type wand and he knew this grass field go by level now he was on level three now so Blazen kept his guard this time Blazen saw toad, chicken, snake, wolf, along with element spider he only saw poison element spider, water element spider and fire element spider and Blazen then took out Rose petal begin to send out barrage of fireball and at the spider while using his hand-to-hand combat skill to kill toad and snake and chicken while using stone skin take bit force of the wolf and send out a water punch to one of wolf biting.

So, Blazen then begin to send a barrage of water arrow and earth spike against enemy he was fighting using his high dodge and stone skin and hand-to-hand combat skill while leveling them up to in the process he was he using he kept using fire skill and water skill and earth and wind skill until he heard his Lily say{ you got fire manipulation {1/100}, water manipulation{1/100}, wind manipulation{1/100}, earth manipulation{1/100}} and Blazen nodded this he then begin to use his new skill and level up alongside his old skill to and thank his Omni element manipulation his element skill where stronger than before he then use his Observe skill to see how strong his enemy was some of that was level 80 right now to and Storm then use weapon creation bunch sword and send them flying at his enemy and he even infuse them fire causing extra damage to them after that he hear Lily say {danger the chicken boss and snake boss and toad boss and wolf boss and spider boss are hunting down be careful darling] Blazen nodded at this he then saw the giant spider  with armor around it and saw giant chicken to along with snake and wolf and toad to and Storm then use his fire manipulation and fuse with absolute destruction causing the fire to become  purplish blue and he then shot a fire wave turning all of his enemy into ash he then heard Lily say{congratulations Blazen for killing all of the boss your skill had all level up to 50 and you gain spider slayer title: causing 50% percent damage in spider and you received 100x-thousand system point, you got 200x-million spider limb, 200x-miillion spider web, 200x-million spider eyes, 200x-million spider fang, '100x-million wolf fang, 100x-million wolf bone, 100x-wolf fur, 20x-treasure chest,} and Blazen nodded at reward he got he then check his status and it now read  {name: Blazen universe ranger: age:10-year-old, Height: 4'6, Race: {low human}, Level{140}, bloodline{Hanma}, perk{Gamer mind, Gamer body}, title{Creation lord, Gamer, Snake slayer, Frog slayer, chicken slayer, wolf slayer, spider slayer, }, Skill{dungeon creation, dungeon escape, hand-to-hand combat level{50/100}, high Dodge{50/100}Observe{50/100}stone skin{50/100}fire manipulation{50/100}, water manipulation{50/100}, wind manipulation{50/100}, earth manipulation{50/100}}, Ability{ Endless evolution, Superior adaptation, reactive adaptation, absolute survivability, absolute life creation, weapon creation, weapon manipulation, omnificence, absolute destruction, absolute potential, absolute body, absolute immunity, omni-element manipulation, regenerative healing factor, absolute crafting, absolute condition, absolute parker, absolute restoration, teleportation} {system point:16,999,900 }{inventory:20x-treasure chest} and Storm nodded at his status he then left the dungeon place all of the reward he got in the blacksmith room for  Alex to make new stuff and he did tell where he place and she nodded at him for.