chapter 3

{name: Ava, Age: newborn, race: Phoenix, bloodline{element Phoenix, level{1}So, Blazen felt sun hit his face real quick he then got up to see his all over cuddle up with him he then went to make breakfast for all of his new family member after he got finished making breakfast he saw that his new family member had woken up and begin to eat breakfast after breakfast Blazen then begin tell everything about to tell everything about himself to his new family member he just summon he then gave Starfire and Gwen and Enya scared gear and blank godhead stone  to make them stronger to he then use his Anime challenge scroll in flash of light Blazen found himself in wasteland and Blazen then ready himself because he then heard Lily say{ Blazen in this anime challenge you must fight over 100x-millions of enemy call Saibamen} and Blazen nodded at this he then see an army of green creature and Blazen then took out Rose petal he saw army of Saibamen charging at him he then begin to low element manipulation skill from fire, earth, wind, water while also using ultra dodge to dodge the acid attack of the Saibamen while also using his CQC combat skill to he even begin to jump from place to place he then hear lily say{congratulations on  using jump you gain the jump level{1/100} and Blazen nodded at this.

So, Blazen then kept using his jumping skill and ultra dodge and using his low element skill infuse absolute destruction erasing    some of the Saibamen from existing making him stronger to he then begins to summon 100 mini suns infuse with water causing making sun pure blue he then toss the 100x mini sun when he did there was a huge boil tsunami form killing all of the he heard Lily say{congratulation on killing all of the Saibamen you level up 300x-times, all of skill had become max and evolve your, ultra dodge had evolve to low ultra dodge, jump skill had evolve to low jump, all of your element skill became medium manipulation and your low observers skill became medium observe and your infusion skill became low infusion and your mana manipulation and Mana control became Low Mana control and Low manipulation and CQC combat skill became Low CQC combat and Golden skin became Diamond skin  , you received: 200x-million system point, 200x-blank godhead stone, 200x-scared gear-core, 200x-treasure chest, 200x-million-arces of farmland, 300x-fruit seed, 300x-fruit tree, 300x-vegetable seed, 300x-grain seed, 300x- fruit sapling, 600x-million gold, 600x-million diamond, 200x-upgrade talent pill} Blazen nodded at the reward he check his status and it now read  {name: Blazen universe ranger: age:10-year-old, Height: 5'0, Race: {high human}, Level{530}, bloodline{Alpha Hanma, alpha wizard, Alpha Arch-mage, Alpha Pillar-man, Alpha Human{OPM}}, perk{Gamer mind, Gamer body, Omni-Absolute talent, Element Lord, Lady Luck child, Golden Rule, Scared gear collector, Summon master, Lady Killer, Omni-absolute Zenkai boost }, title{Creation lord, Gamer, Snake slayer, Frog slayer, chicken slayer, wolf slayer, spider slayer, bear slayer, crocodile slayer }, Skill{dungeon creation, dungeon escape, low CQC combat level{1/100}, low Ultra Dodge{1/100}medium  Observe{1/100}Diamond skin{1/100}Medium fire manipulation{1/100}, Medium water manipulation{1/100}, Medium wind manipulation{1/100}, Medium earth manipulation{1/100}, Low Mana control{1/100}, Low Mana manipulation{1/100}Low infusion{1/100}}, Ability{ Endless evolution, Superior adaptation, reactive adaptation, absolute survivability, absolute life creation, weapon creation, weapon manipulation, omnificence, absolute destruction, absolute potential, absolute body, absolute immunity, omni-element manipulation, regenerative healing factor, absolute crafting, absolute condition, absolute parker, absolute restoration, teleportation}[Essences: essences of blank, essences of Arch-mage, essences of sorcerer lord, essences of master magician, essences of scholar, essences of rob insurance, essences of luck, essences of rule breaker, essences of ultimate potential, essences of evolution } {system point:246,299,900 }{inventory:879x-blank godhead stone, 879x-talent upgrade pill, 879x-scared gear core,96x-treasure chest,  treasure room fusion scroll} and Blazen nodded at this he then use treasure room fusion scroll to fuse his treasure vault and after he did that he then place the 600x-million gold and 600x-million diamond in it.