Rengoku (Third flame exist)

"Third flame burning blaze?"A voice said sharply. "Oh hi father!"He answered looking up at the unkept figure.He stretched up a smile formed on his face as he got off the ragged mattress

"Sofanthiel model um..I think twelfth or maybe thirteen?"A small drone lit up next to him it slowly started to flicker and beep "greeting Third flame burning blaze or simply Third flame. Would you like to contact your parent One cinder over burnt field?"

Third flame stared at his father unblinkingly "What in slut cycles are you looking at" Third flame smile twisted from a joyful expression to a downwards look of concern.Third flame moved away his hand on the wall and felt it moving slightly as his eyes lit up his expression no longer a frown.

"Guess the walls aren't being feed."Third flame mouth went from a grim frown to a slightly upwards smile even if he was sweating and blinking. "I dislike this new fashion bio wall stuff.Like I'm not saying like some to burn it down or anything but like...It's um?what's the word strange to say" One cinder said.

"Well cool I guess almost forgot I like have..Things to do!"Third flame quickly scurry away leaving his shared quarters. He looked at large wings in the sky before moving onwards to another quarter. "Hello Two ripples through vast oceans... We really need to get shorter names." Third flame said as no one answered back. "I mean Two ripples hibernates for a bit longer than most so make sense ig."Third flame look upwards at the tower in front of him blood rippling down it

"what in Five pebbles ca-calculations!?!"Third flame as a random asshole squidcada pushed him off, Third flame blinked as he looked up the many quarters,shops,or anything else in that tower shrank or became out of view as he fell.The wind rapidly hurried rushing pass him at deafening sounds, then he landed.

"Ugh"Third flame said his eyes slowly blinking open.Third flame got up "Sofanthiel.."Third flame said blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "One cinders-" A smashing of glass interrupted his words. "I know those things are for pest control but could they not have there gluttony spill everywhere!" Third flame stared silently as he tried to change his expression from a frown to sort of a smile. "Well um how was the cycle." Third flame was blinking quickly as he spoke.

"Well my pearls was stolen by those bug rat things,vultures shitted all over my towers,Fourth embers is a failure like always,and,and!um I forgot what I was going to say" One cinders stared at Third flame his mouth and eyes dropping. "Ugh,leave please"One cinders said grabbing another bottle to drink.

Third flame left silently leaving his quarters but staying inside the tower this time.He felt something wet below his feet but he kept on moving.He moved to a room a employee sat there as they said "greeting what would you like?"

"I love the entire menu!!!"Third flame shouted grabbing more than enough payment. "Um thanks any thing in Pacific?" "Isn't that an ocean?" Third flame said looking at them. "Oh shit you're right,but I will.Get your items."
Third flame stared at the door as soon a buffet of food came towards him.

He quickly devoured the meal right then and there as the employee watched silently. "Damn." Third flame then got stared at them it was a meal for around I forgot but something like 10 but he already ate a fourth it.

"Um thanks for the money.."the employee said staring at him.Third flame then silently left joyfully going down the tower. It was a bit strange to go to the bottom of one of the inter contented buildings but could be fun to explore.

Third flame stared at the floor of the great city above him was towers which seem to stretch endlessly.Next to him he could feel something wiggle next to his leg. "What-Awww it's so cute!"Third flame said holding the small cute slimly fat worm.

But then he saw an overseer projecting something . "Hey do you want to swim in the void,call us in order to get a cheap void bath!" Third flame stared into it before clicking the projection of light. As his drone light up as a sound voice through it "greeting Third flame burning blaze,if you accept your drone will guide you to our headquarters" as soon as the noise ended he saw a hologram of the word "accept or deny orders"

Third flame click accept,Soon it lit up quickly flashing colors as it hovered away just out of reach.Third flame followed chasing after it.He could feel something off but it wasn't important right? He got to the building it was looking more like a wear house than any place of business.But he could see many like this location.

Third flame walked in as he stepped down he could hear a shrike from the floor "well it maybe underfed,under manage,but there always a bright side?" Third flame said slowly stepping in.He carefully moved over to what looked to be a counter where someone stood.

"So do you want one?" They asked to Third flame. "Um sure how much will it-" "don't worry um Third flame,just follow me." The person interrupted.Third flame smile faded as he blinked looking around.

"Um ok how many of-" "around 30 in the area" they interrupt again as they walked away,Third flame followed them quietly trying to ignore the feral drooling and screaming of the floor. "The floor is pretty underfed" Third flame thought as he slowly saw the area become more golden and warped.

The world around Him became wrapped as he everything twisted around him a gold aura filling the area. "You're on your own"The person said as they left Third flame. Third flame slowly walked before seeing a large pit of black and gold and he jumped into it.

He descended slowly darkness and gold was the things meeting him "tHis Is Weird" Third flame said as he went down but his body warped along with the area and he couldn't feel it.Then a bunch of white and yellow super worms watched staring at him grabbing some spiritual popcorn.