Giyuu (Two ripples through vast oceans) and Tanjiro (one warm sun) sees shit

Two ripples eyes opened half of the blanket wasn't even on him.He stepped out of the uneven mattress littered in stains he slept in to look at his drone.

"Hello contact.. Third flame ig"Two ripples pointed to his drone as he said that but it screen became red "sorry Two ripples through vast oceans but that user is unable to be connect."

Two ripples eyes looked up as they blinked rapidly he could feel his heart beating. "He's already up about around now.."

Two ripples walked away with uneven steps along with streaks of sweat down his face. He opened his door and shifted about the hallway scurrying out to the exist. "Hi ripples!" A joyful voice said to him. Two ripples blinked shaking a bit as he left him walking away from him.

"Meadows,warmth in color under a burning sun...Third flame loved those" Two ripples walk became an uneven rush as the towers above shifted into warm plains.

But he felt not just warmth but the world itself warping. Two ripples came to a stop he could feel his feet aching,looking at the grass he could see its movement wrapped,and gone was the warmth but a bluish hue involved him.

He turned around seeing a small shape slowly catch up to him "One warm sun?"Two ripples asked looking at the kid. "Are you looking for Mr Third flame?"One warm sun head turned abit as they stared at two ripples. "...yes."Two ripples moved forward looking above.

Looking at it whatever it was,It's a mockery of a person form twisted with strings of golden aligning the twisted thing,Tips was a red deeper then blood.Still he could sense something flaming inside of it.

"Greetings Two ripples and little flame have you found me under the scorched fields I loved?" Two ripples stared upwards at it the echo of his friend tears tripping down his eyes. "So even in the endless busy and chatter of those towers you still had time to find me,dear friends what are my dreams to do when chained to a twisted prison?"

"Third flame can you speak normal?"Two ripples asked to his friend "why you talking to the sky?"One warm sun stared at Two ripples blinking. "Basically I'm a spiritual tentacle grease stain due to worm acid" Third flame answered.

"Damn"Two ripples said a bit sad his friend was trapped between life and ascending for basically forever.Two ripples then looked at One warm sun "ok so Third flame is basically trapped between life and death forever One warm sun." One warm sun small frown deepen as he stared at him.

"What the fuck."- One warm sun