The Godess' Fury

Hera sat on her bed in tears. She knew, she always did. About Zeus' affair(s) but still she foolishly waited for him because her love for him was a bottomless pit as deep as a fall into Tartarus. Her eyes held longing as she watched through Iris as her husband cherished another. Worshiped another woman's body.

She couldn't help herself, she often wondered what these mortal women had that she didn't. Hera is no Aphrodite but she is still breathtakingly beautiful. Maybe it was her personality,she was quite bitter, maybe there was a certain thrill of knowing he has a wife at home that would wait day and night for his return.

That thought made her furious but her shoulders then dropped what can she do against the king of the Gods? But that little statement in her own mind triggered something in her. So what if he was the king of the Gods? She, Hera, is the queen if he had the nerve, the audacity to commit such adultery then so would she.

With her new found confidence she changed into a more modern day attire to fit in the mortal realm and set out to find what was so pleasurable about betraying your significant other.

262words

A/N: New story yes I know this is short the next chapter will be longer. Yes I am aware that I have many other stories published but have not updated them and for that I apologize but this is something I've wanted to do for a while so here I am.