Part 1

Y/N P.O.V.

"Attention to all the passengers, we have arrived in New York City, please remain calm in your seat", the voice of the flight attendant in the aeroplane. I quickly look outside, through the window, excitedly. We get out of the aeroplane and enter the airport lobby. 

"Hello, yeah Mom...", I answer my phone as soon I turn off the aeroplane mode. It's the call from my mom. 

"Hello dear, where are you now? Are you already landed?", the worried, woman's voice. Not before I could answer her, "You need us to pick you up? Are you on your way home, now?", she continues. 

"Yeah, I just landed a few minutes ago...", I said to my mom, taking a seat in the lobby. " Yeah... well, mom... no, I would like to walk around, before I back to my home", I said, a small smile paster on my face. 

"What? No, it's very dangerous now, there are monsters like mutants around New York City", she said, I can say she was very shocked and didn't agree with me walking around. Which irritated me a little. 

"Mutant? Come on Mom, I don't believe it", I continue. She warned me how dangerous mutants, like a little kid believe in a monster under the bed. 

"Listen to me, when-...", she was about to continue, but I quickly cut her off.

I'll go nowhere if listening to her, plus there is no reason I listen to the woman who wants me away from her at a young age. I tend to hold a grudge. 

"Okay Mom, I'll be going now", I said before ending to call. Together with a suitcase, I walk around New York City.

I guess I like Japan better, thought to myself, I have grown up in Japan, and I kinda adapted to a clean environment. Losing in my thoughts, I bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry", I said, quickly getting up. The girl with curly hair wears glasses and together with a green sweater. 

"No, No... I'm sorry, now if you excuse me", she said, also getting up and rushing from the scene. Did she? Did she leave? Culture shock hit me. Leaving me to freeze there for 2-3 minutes. 

I sigh. Walk by walk, step by step, my feet stop at the park. So peaceful to just look at the flowers, kids playing together and birds flying. Nice park for the morning in New York City.

"This park is pretty good", I said to myself, as pull out the notebook from my bag. Take a seat on the bench.

'Title: Unapproved friendship'

Ugh, I can't think of anything... I don't have any idea. Grunts, I close the book back, a little torn the paper, due to frustration.

Again, slowly open the book, reading my past writing story. 

Kringg... Kringg

"Yeah?", answer the call. 

"Where are you? We'll come and get you", the voice of the worried father, of his daughter hadn't returned home for hours. 

"I'm at the park, dad... so are you going to come and pick me up?", I said, a little sigh. Guess it's my fault for losing track of time. 

When will my parent going to stop treating me like a kid, I'm fucking lived in Japan for four years, by myself. Well, for overseas study, of course.

"You bet I gonna pick you up, now New York is a dangerous place... Stay there",  he said, with a strict voice. I have a gut feeling he's mad at me.

"Okay Dad, I just stay here", I said, trying to hide my frustration with the overprotective or controlled parents. What it's called? Yeah, helicopter parent. 

-----

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Raph, come on... it's my turn to play", I said, trying to take the game controller from my big brother, Raphael's hand. "Mikey... don't know already past your bedtime", said Raphael, smirking on his face. "I don't care, it's your fault, playing loud in the house", I replied, jumping to reach the high controller. Raph only laughs, knowing the fact I couldn't reach it.

"That's it", I finally snap, climb his back and take the controller. 

"Huh? Mikey?", Raph is full of confusion, all of a sudden I got the controller. Ignoring him, I start to select the game. "You guys are so loud,  I can't sleep for fuck sake", Leon walks to the TV room, with this sleep mask on his head. 

"Oh sorry, Leon", I said to my third brother, Leonardo. But that doesn't stop me from playing games. Raph rather than mad at me, sighs and sits beside me.

"Where are Donnie?", Leon asks Raph, since there is no sign of them being quiet, and he's now fully awake. 

"At his lab... I think he still working on fixing Sheldon", said Raph, turning slightly to Leon. Leon nods his head. Leon nods, "I just gonna check on Dee, okay", said Leon to Raph, and turns to me. 

"Yeah, I know... tell him, his dinner will be in 10", I said, knowing that Donnie skipped his lunch and dinner and there was no way he starving, as long he was the chef in the family.

"Mike...", Raph turns to me, reminding the youngest and also the chef of the family to prepare the food for Donnie. 

I gave a slight stare at him, as soon as my game was over, "Yeah, I know I know", I said, getting up to the kitchen. 

In the kitchen...

"Maybe, I can just make him soup, just to warm his body", I said to myself, thinking what suitable food for Donnie. 

"Guys!! Guys!!", I can hear April's voice, from the kitchen. 

But she quickly meets with Raph in the TV room, which I couldn't care less about. 

"Hey Dee, I bought you soup... so maybe you wanna fill your empty stomach", said Mikey, walking. To look at Leon helping Donnie, checking the Sheldon manual. 

"Not hungry", my second oldest brother said, Donatello. I put the soup in front of him and took whatever he worked on. 

"Eat, I say", I repeat, but with a different tone, it's my doctor. delicate touch voice. He looks at me, irritated but still eats my soup. 

Leon just giggles and looks at us, "Donnie, I finished drafting the programming format, Donald... check this tomorrow, okay", said Leon to Donnie. Donnie looks at Leon, and without saying anything he agrees. 

"Look I know you two are twins but there are limits to the use of your twin thing", I said, with my hand waving mentioning the twin thing, they are usually like whisper or sign language that only they understand. 

Both Leon and Donnie look at me, as they are about to say something. "You know what, I'm tired now, it's been past hours since my bedtime... so I going to sleep now", I said, cutting both of them off and leaving the lab. I also sign to both Leon and Donnie to get sleep, or no breakfast for them tomorrow. I'm maybe the youngest but I also can take care of them, like they take care of me.

----------

1248 WORDS

It's longer than I thought actually. I hope you guys enjoy this story and I plan on posting this story on YouTube for reading mode, I don't know yet, maybe after I finished write it.

Anyway, I am not good at this and also the story... well if you don't like it, then up to you, not me... well, actually I want to thank you for reading my book and comment on what you guys think about this.