Now France, I need it now. (FRxUK)

It's been very stressful for Britain the past few days and he needed something to relieve his stress... He looked out through the window seeing the rain drop down to the ground as he was thinking of what he could do to relieve his own stress. France suddenly knocked on the door which made the British flinch a bit, he turned to the door then got up to open it. Britain lifted a brow up in curiosity of why France was here. France walked in while softly grabbing Britain's hand, he closed the door and led him to the couch. "France, what's wrong?" Britain asked, flinching when France suddenly pushed him down to the couch of his office. "Amor, your not the only one who's stressed." France walked over to the window closing the blinds then turned back to Britain who was confused, sitting on the couch. He smirked slightly and walked towards Britain making him quiver slightly, he thought France would kill him but instead.. He just kissed him deeply on the lips out of nowhere, his eyes widened in surprise about to pull away then suddenly had the urge to kiss back so that's what he did. Noises of kissing and wincing were filled all around the room while the two made out, tongues dancing together. "I want to relieve you from your stress, Mi amor." France pulled away from the kiss, he straddled Britain's lap while he cupped his cheek and Britain looked like he would just devour France in any second now. "Now France, I need it now." Britain grit his teeth as he looked up at France who was chuckling softly.

EXTRA! America was just in the second room right next to Britain's office

EXTRA!
America was just in the second room right next to Britain's office. He was so traumatized by the creaking and loud yelling noises from last night that he couldn't even exit his office. America heard sounds like, "Harder!", "Gosh darling, I'm going to give it to you!", "Ughn, yes!" Sounds like that which clearly repeated over and over again, even in America's head.