𝖎𝖛. 𝕭𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓

~~~~
Portrayal(s): Doug Jones, Austin Ryan (younger)
~~~~
Full Name: William Butcherson

Sobriquet (Nickname/Nicknames): "Billy" (shorter/prefer name), "Billy the Butcher"

Gender: Male

Age: 17 (1653), 19 (1655), 57 (at the time of his death), 357 (resurrected once in 1993; Hocus Pocus), 386 (resurrected twice in 2022; Hocus Pocus 2)

~~~~
Parent(s): Unnamed father

Sibling(s): N/A

Significant Other(s): Winifred Sanderson (ex-girlfriend/ex-lover) †, Sarah Sanderson (ex-girlfriend/ex-lover) †
~~~~
Date of Birth: 1636

Date of Death: May 1st, 1693

Cause: Being poisoned

Homeplace: Salem, Massachusetts

~~~~

Occupation: Butcher

Affiliation(s): The Sanderson Sisters (formerly)
~~~~
Like(s): Insulting Winifred, helping other children, sleeping in his grave

Dislike(s): Taking Winifred's orders, his lips being sewed shut, losing his body parts (especially his head)

Status: Deceased
~~~~
Background:  Billy Butcherson was a tall young man that Winifred laid her eyes on. Him and Winifred would go to Catholic school together despite not having feelings for her when they're children. They would eventually be together once him and Winifred share their first kiss at the graveyard.

In his early life, he used to work as a butcher for his father's butcher shop. Unfortunately, both Billy and his father don't have enough money plus, Reverend Traske finds the butcher shop as "horrifying"  and "sinful". He wants to close the shop but, him and his father tried to protest. It didn't work out so well however.

As him and Winifred were together, Billy would slowly start to lose interest with her. That was then he met Sarah Sanderson, Winifred's younger sister, at Catholic school. He wasn't fully aware that she was Winifred's sister right until Winifred caught them having... "fun" together. Not only Billy and Winifred would break up but, so did him and Sarah breaking up the same exact time Winifred found them out.

Winifred, enraged, would later poison him while he was sleeping at the same night. She then sew his mouth shut in order to not reveal her secrets. This causes Billy to greatly despise Winifred, even after his death. 

~~~~
Trivia:

- Although the sequel clarifying that Billy and Winifred were not true lovers despite sharing a kiss. In this redraft, this is changed to expand from the first film's premise. Although Winifred and Billy were once true lovers, Billy later loses interest in Winifred due to her becoming obsessed with him. This redraft showcases that when Billy met Sarah, he didn't know that she's related to Winifred right until Winifred found out about their affair. 

- Billy's surname, 'Butcherson' shows that Billy used to work as a butcher with his father in this redraft in order to showcase a bit more about him.