𝖝. 𝕸𝖆𝖝 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓

(this is what max will look currently if he did reprise his role!)~~~~Portrayal(s): Omri Katz~~~~Full Name: Maximilian Dennison

~~~~
Portrayal(s): Omri Katz
~~~~
Full Name: Maximilian Dennison

Sobriquet (Nickname/Nicknames): "Max" (shorter/prefer name), "Hollywood", "The Great and Powerful Max", "Airhead", "Jerkface", "Boris Karloff Jr.", "Dad", "Mr. Dennison"

Gender: Male

Age: 15 (1993; Hocus Pocus), 44 (2022; Hocus Pocus 2)
~~~~
Parent(s): Dave Dennison (father) †, Jenny Dennison (mother)

Sibling(s): Dani Dennison (younger sister)

Significant Other(s): Allison Watts-Dennison (wife)

Relative(s): Clark Watts (father-in-law), Maeve Watts (mother-in-law), Dana Ellis (grandmother-in-law), Lessie Ellis (aunt-in-law), Zoey Ellis (aunt-in-law)

Children(s): Becca Dennison (adoptive daughter)
~~~~
Date of Birth: 1978

Homeplace: Los Angeles, California (formerly), Salem, Massachusetts (currently)
~~~~
Occupation: Stay-at-home dad, Student at Jacob Bailey High School (formerly)
~~~~
Like(s): Allison, Los Angeles (formerly), his fish †, playing his drums, autumn leaves in Salem, payback on Ernie and Jay, Dani, Halloween, Becca, Cobweb
~~~~
Dislike(s): Salem (formerly), smoking, his family getting hurt, Dani embarrassing him, Black Magic, Supernatural(s), Halloween (formerly)
~~~~
Ability/Abilities: Intelligence

Paraphernalia(s): Lighter, pocket knife, baseball bat

Status: Active
~~~~
Background: Max Dennison was a teenage boy when he accidentally resurrected the Sanderson Sisters back in 1993. Years later, him and Allison got married. It took a while for them to decide if they want to have children. It was not until 2006, they consider adoption for their first child. It was then they get to met a month old baby girl, Becca. They found out that Rebecca was the name that her biologic parents consider on naming her but, decide to not have the baby the last minute due to personal conflict and financial issues. Max and Allison would compromise to keep her original name as her real name while referring the shorter version of that name [Becca] because they both love the name.

Max becomes a stay-at-home dad for Becca. Max remains loving and fun towards his daughter, spending time with her by taking her to places. Every Halloween, him with Becca and rest of the family would spend time together as a yearly tradition. Despite Becca knowing about Max, Allison, and Dani and the Sanderson Sisters back at 1993, the trio all agreed that the objects that the Sandersons have, especially the Black Flame Candle, to be put away from her in sight to prevent another resurrection from happening in the near future.

~~~~
Trivia:

- Twenty-nine years prior from the original, Max and Allison became a happy married couple and thought on having kids. However, Allison has complications regarding to her pregnancy so they decide to consider adopting as an alternative. 

- Max was considered on doing a job as a drums teacher but, that didn't happened.

- His and Dani's dad, Dave Dennison, will be confirmed to pass away years prior from the original film. The actor, Charles Rocket, died on October 5th, 2005 from an alleged suicide by the age of 56. This redraft will have mentions regarding of him and his memory.

- In this redraft, Max will have a major storyline of him not only exploring fatherhood but, to guide Becca through... witches and struggles.