𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖐𝖊

~~~~
Portrayal(s): Tony Hale
~~~~
Full Name: N/A

Sobriquet (Nickname/Nicknames): "Reverend", "The Reverend"

Gender: Male

Age(s): 57 - 59 (1653 & 1655)
~~~~

Date of Birth: 1596

Date of Death: 1690

Cause: Old Age

Homeplace: Salem, Massachusetts

~~~~
Occupation: Reverend
~~~~
Like(s): The Bible, authority, John Pritchett, Christianity, arranged marriage between John and Winifred
~~~~
Dislike(s): Being disrespected, witches, witchcraft, Winifred, Billy, Mother
~~~~
Status: Deceased
~~~~
Background: Reverend Traske was once the ruler in Salem way back at the seventeenth century when the Sanderson Sisters were younger at the time. He arranged a marriage towards one of the sisters and the eldest, Winifred and John Pritchett IV. Despite his hopeful and respecting demeanor towards his citizens, his only true color stumbles through his façade. Reverend Traske, both as a person and as a ruler, was heavily misogynistic, religious, self-centered, and controlling.

The same day that Winifred's sixteenth birthday had took place, Reverend Traske shown up through the Sandersons' front porch of their former parents' cabin regarding her refusal towards her marriage of John. When Winifred told him that she refused to obliged towards marrying him like she did previous times before, he stops giving her second chances and sentenced Winifred to banishment while both her sisters, Mary and Sarah, were sentenced to the Smiths (sentencing them to death). However, his plans fumbled.

In 1655, when his church was set on fire, he and the mod encountered Mother and the Sandersons at the Forbidden Forest. They fought while the Sandersons flee with the Spellbook. Mother fought most of the mob. But before sensing the Reverend's next move, she got unfortunately outsmarted and murdered by him with a dagger.

Since then, Reverend Traske was never heard much from back then. Reverend Traske died in 1690 when he was 94 due to old age. He caused the Sandersons (mainly Winifred) to have a significant role when they become witches and be the sole reason why they're negatively viewed or villainized by citizens across Salem today.

~~~~
Trivia:

- He plays dual roles both as Mayor Jefry Traske in 2022 of Salem and his ancestor, Reverend Traske in 1653.