𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓

(this is how i imagine dani with her hairstyle, gives me witchy vibes!)~~~~Portrayal(s): Thora Birch~~~~Full Name: Danielle Dennison

~~~~
Portrayal(s): Thora Birch
~~~~
Full Name: Danielle Dennison

Sobriquet (Nickname/Nicknames): "Dani" (shorter/prefer name), "Twerp", "My Dear", "Little One", "Dumpling", "Sweetheart", "Little Towheaded Brat", "Little Rat-faced Kid", "Little Trollymog", "Aunt Dani"

Gender: Female

Age: 8 (1993; Hocus Pocus) 37 (2022; Hocus Pocus 2)
~~~~
Parent(s): Dave Dennison (father) †, Jenny Dennison (mother)

Sibling(s): Max Dennison (older brother)

Relative(s): Becca Dennison (adoptive niece)
~~~~
Date of Birth: 1985

Homeplace: Los Angeles, California (formerly), Salem, Massachusetts (currently)
~~~~
Occupation: Student (formerly), history teacher in Samuel Skelton High (currently)
~~~~
Like(s): Halloween, trick-or-treating, Halloween festivals, being with Max, liternature witches, candy, Binx, teasing Max, insulting Winifred, getting her way, Becca
~~~~
Dislike(s): Being yelled at, danger, her family being in trouble (especially Max or Becca), not getting her way, dark magic, the Sanderson Sisters trying to hurt her or her family
~~~~
Ability/Abilities: N/A

Paraphernalia(s): Trick-or-treat bag, large stick

Status: Active
~~~~
Background: Dani Dennison is Max's only younger sister. Years after 1993, she grew a lot and majors as an history teacher (similar to the teacher, Miss Olin from the first film). She attended at Samuel Skelton High School since the original school that Max and her went to [Jacob Bailey High School] was closed down several years prior to 2022. Dani would teach where her adopted niece, Becca, would be in her class.

Dani loves her brother but, still likes to annoy him to an extent and pushes him to places if he wasn't in the mood of going (it works half the time). Dani and Allison appreciate each other and protects one and another. She's also very close with the family cat, Cobweb since he reminded her a lot of Thackery Binx (even if Cobweb doesn't talk comparing to Thackery).

Since Becca is in the Dennison family, Dani would become the "cool aunt" of Becca and would secretly spoil her either without Max looking or his presence. Dani still remains headstrong and has a outgoing and fun nature of her personality. Despite being 37 currently, she still loves Halloween and goes to Salem's yearly Halloween festivals in order for Becca to have fun just like how her and Max when trick or treating. She'll do anything to protect her brother and his family.
~~~~
Trivia:

- Twenty-nine years prior from the original, Dani graduated and majored herself as a history teacher. 

- Her former witch costume she wears as a kid resembles the outfit that the Witch Mother wore (could be a coincidence!)