𝖝𝖛. 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖔𝖗 𝕵𝖊𝖋𝖗𝖞 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖐𝖊

~~~~
Portrayal(s): Tony Hale
~~~~
Full Name: Jefry Traske

Sobriquet (Nickname/Nicknames): "The Mayor", "Mayor Traske", "Daddy"

Gender: Male

Age: 50
~~~~
Significant Other(s): Marlene Traske (wife)

Relative(s): Reverend Traske (ancestor)

Children(s): Cassie Traske (daughter)
~~~~
Date of Birth: October 30th, 1972

Homeplace: Salem, Massachusetts
~~~~
Occupation: Mayor Of Salem, MA
~~~~
Like(s): Becca, Izzy, Cassie, Max, Allison, Dani, Cobweb, Halloween, Halloween festivals, caramel apples, candy corns, flash mobs, pumpkin, cinnamon, Halloween decorations
~~~~
Dislike(s): Not getting an caramel apple, Mike, an malfunction, fearing that the Halloween festival will be a complete disaster, the Sanderson Sisters
~~~~
Status: Active
~~~~
Background: Jefry Traske is been an oldtimer since he's been elected as the only Mayor in Salem ever since 2002. Because of the Sandersons' incident back at 1993, the Senators decided to get a local mayor that's familar with the hometown. That person is indeed, Jefry Traske. Although his ancestor was the Reverend of Salem that was years way before the Salem Witch Trials occurred, Jefry is an polar opposite of his ancestor. Jefry is a well-meaningful person but, can be inept, levity, and pretty awkward.

As Mayor, he thought on start doing an yearly tradition on hosting Halloween Festivals every October 31st while the children will go out trick or treating. This reason is to not only bring the citizens in Salem together but, to mainly gain his politician image. He has an ongoing rivalry with another Mayor at a different town across Salem, Sherwood Benson.

Jefry had been with his wedded wife, Marlene and wanted to start a family together. Unfortunately, his wife died during labor and he became a widowed father throughout his life with no remarriages. He wants to support and do what's best for his only daughter, Cassie. Although, it's prominent that both her and Jefry have a hard time without Marlene's presence. This would effect their communication and understanding towards one and another.

~~~~
Trivia:

- He plays dual roles both as Mayor Jefry Traske in 2022 of Salem and his ancestor, Reverend Traske in 1653.

- In the sequel, his wife was shown only in one scene. However in this redraft version, his wife died during labor when she's pregnant with Cassie.

- Mayor Traske loves caramel apples.