𝖛𝖎. 𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆

(becca's gonna have a little kiddo counterpart! as well as izzy and cassie!)

~~~~
Portrayal(s): Whitney Peak, Sunday Curry (younger)
~~~~
Full Name: Rebecca Dennison

Sobriquet (Nickname/Nicknames): "Becca" (shorter/prefer name), "Reba", "Becca-Roo", "Beck"

Gender: Female

Age: 16
~~~~
Parent(s): Unknown biological parents, Max Dennison (adoptive father), Allison Dennison (adoptive mother)

Sibling(s): N/A

Significant Other(s): Cassie Traske (former close friend and current crush; later then girlfriend)

Relative(s): Dani Dennison (adoptive aunt), Dave Dennison (adoptive paternal grandfather) †, Jenny Dennison (adoptive paternal grandmother), Clark Watts (adoptive maternal grandfather), Maeve Watts (adoptive paternal grandmother) Dara Watts (adoptive paternal great-grandmother), Lessie Ellis (adoptive maternal great-aunt), Zoey Ellis (adoptive maternal great-aunt)

~~~~
Date of Birth: October 13th, 2006

Homeplace: Salem, Massachusetts
~~~~
Occupation: Student from Samuel Skelton High School
~~~~
Like(s): Lucky charms, werewolves, thriller films, mystery, hanging out with her best friends (Izzy and Cassie together), Max, Allison, Dani, Cobweb, Jefry, Billy
~~~~
Dislike(s): Halloween (formerly), Halloween festivals (formerly), Mike, the Sanderson Sisters, Cassie hanging out with Mike, being made fun of, Black Magic, not knowing about her real parents, danger, candy corn
~~~~
Ability/Abilities: Basic combat skills, intelligence

Paraphernalia(s): Pocket knife, laser pointer pen

Status: Active
~~~~
Background: Becca Dennison is Max and Allison's only adoptive daughter. Although Becca never truly met her biological parents, she's mainly raised by her adopted family. When she was younger, she stumbled across a lost black kitty while going home with her family, which would be her cat, Cobweb.

As soon as Becca becomes an teenager, things between her family, friends, identity, and at school would start to complicate her. Although an outcast in her high school, she still has one of her close best friends since childhood, Izzy. Becca would developed and still have one-sided feelings towards one of the most popular girls in school, Cassie Traske, despite the fact that they used to be close friends since childhood. On top of that, Becca would questioned why she's even different from her adoptive family and always wondered what her real parents are.

This causes some misunderstanding and boundary issues between her and her family. Becca would become avoidant and a downer. But, Izzy would try to cheer her up and to help her get over Cassie. Becca would then thought on sneaking out and looking around her mother's workplace, Salem Witch Museum.

They would sneak around and stumbled across a hidden basement where the Sandersons' older items and objects were shelved from their cottage (which was demolished years later and revamped into a museum). While peaking around, Becca and Izzy found a used Black Flame Candle. With them not acknowledging much history about the Sandersons, they assume it's just a normal scent candle. Becca would then lit the candle without consideration and unknowingly summons the Sanderson Sisters once again!

(yes, Becca's classified as an ahem... "virgin" that lit the Black Flame Candle. she doesn't really care about the lore and history of the Sandersons right before the plot happens.)

~~~~
Trivia:

- Becca Dennison took inspiration from Winifred Sanderson in the sequel. 

- Although Becca obtain magic (somehow????) in the sequel, the redraft version will have none of the magic elements except for witches (ex. the Sandersons, Mother)

- Despite Becca's completely separate from the Dennison family from the sequel, this redraft will include Becca being in the Dennison family as Max and Allison's adoptive daughter.

- Although Becca's last name is 'Dennison' once Max and Allison adopted her at a very young age, Becca's original last name was Zakari.

- Her nickname, "Becca-Roo" is based off from a term 'buckaroo'.