Chapter 1 | Children of the Big 3?

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may apply.

++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts

—Speaking—

+++++++++++++++

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

+++++++++++++++

Explanations will begin in Chapter 4 o 5.The next chapter has references to fanfics, as well as small glimpses of ideas I had, but I don't think I will do

+++++++++++++++++++

"Time for some happy beating."

While almost everyone present on Olympus was watching with great attention the projection behind where the thrones of the members of the Olympic council were, which showed Santa Claus fighting the criminals who imprisoned the family for the money they had.

Oceanus, along with his wife Tethys, were attentive to the power emanating from projection, and despite the fact that millennia had passed since they felt an equal power, they recognized that it was the power of the primordials. And that only gave them questions, for even before Uranus itself was dethroned, one or another primordial had withdrawn from the mortal world, preferring to be in their own realms or had gone into a deep sleep.

And during the reign of Kronos, as well as in the first centuries of Zeus' reign, it became common for the rest of the primordials to do the same.

Why did they wake up?, Why did they intervene now?, What did they want to show them?, were some of the questions that the eldest of the titans and his wife had. So both titans were attentive to feeling the presence of every individual around them, Olympus and more, trying to find the primordials.

However, that led them to realize the existence of their nephews' sons, so they briefly averted their gaze to the sons of Hades, Zeus, as well as Poseidon.

Only the two elder brother gods of Zeus noticed that their uncles were looking at their respective sons, so they discreetly held the gaze with the titan duo.

But the titans of the sea gave unimpressed glances to their two nephews, neither of them would blame the children for the actions or sins of their parents, after all they had had Kronos as a brother and Uranus as a father. Even if one of the demigods was proof of Poseidon's infidelity to his daughter.